[Theme] [No Root] Cimmerian

Search This thread

chitshiv

Jun 1, 2014
Bhopal
xda%2Blandscape_000000.png

The basic idea behind theme CImmerian is .... to make your phone look Black. Other than adding black background as homescreen and lockscreen wallpaper, some other visual changes are also there in this theme.

Whats's new

Version 1
Dark background for both Homescreen and Lockscreen.
New Drawer Icon.
New Page Indicator Icon.
Changed Removal Badge Icon.
Version 2
New Navbar added.

No Root required. This theme is compatible with Android Marshmallow and Lollipop.

Dowload
Version 2 - With New Navbar
Version 2 - Playstore
Version 1 - With Stock Xperia Navbar

Screenshots

1_000000.png

2_000000.png

Last edited:

chitshiv

Jun 1, 2014
Bhopal
" working hard for two days "!!! LOL bro u didn't even change the navigation bar icons.. Only system and folder colors?? Sorry but We can't even call this a theme :/

Sent from my E6633 using Tapatalk

will you call it a theme now bro , with changed navbar icons ..... coz ur opinion matters the most

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170403-003314.png
    Screenshot_20170403-003314.png
    126 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: Beetle84

shehabskull

Recognized Themer
Even with navbar support. . Stop making Sony dev team fools ? our devices was having one of the best framework files ever.. They give us the ability to edit nearly everything.. By pushing this work u re destroying their hard work.. I mean of course u know that yr " hard work that u have worked 2 years on it! " can't compare with any of CM themes nor Samsung themes.. However do what ever u want but please don't overdo it.. I am sure this work didn't take more than 2 hours

chitshiv

Jun 1, 2014
Bhopal
Even with navbar support. . Stop making Sony dev team fools ? our devices was having one of the best framework files ever.. They give us the ability to edit nearly everything.. By pushing this work u re destroying their hard work.. I mean of course u know that yr " hard work that u have worked 2 years on it! " can't compare with any of CM themes nor Samsung themes.. However do what ever u want but please don't overdo it.. I am sure this work didn't take more than 2 hours

how can someone from sony dev team be made fool by this small work of mine? I am sure they must be having some other important things to be rather than being fool by using this theme :eek:
And as I mentioned in this thread - this is my first theme so obviously I am new to this so it took me two days .... so why dont you just stop being a time keeper here. And one more thing, like other 450+ viewers of this thread why cant you just simply ignore it if you think i made a fool of you ?

Top Liked Posts