FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Guide][Mod] Custom Text In Status Bar

3,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,223
 
Post Reply Email Thread
27th April 2018, 03:39 PM |#41  
Bewildered Wolf's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 2,223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamwin36

Thanks for your post, I will use the thanks button.

I have searched long for this but it is too complicated for me
I have tried it, but it isn't even possible to download and use apktool on my PC.

Can anyone do it for me? It will be appreciated

So thanks for your reply,

From OnePlus One A0001

Bro, I've exams right now. Can't do it before May 11. If you could wait till then.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bewildered Wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bewildered Wolf Ad-Free
 
 
27th April 2018, 10:03 PM |#42  
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamwin36

Thanks for your post, I will use the thanks button.

I have searched long for this but it is too complicated for me
I have tried it, but it isn't even possible to download and use apktool on my PC.

Can anyone do it for me? It will be appreciated

So thanks for your reply,

From OnePlus One A0001

I can do this for you if you're having trouble. I'd just need your framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk.
It's worth working out how to get apktool running on your PC. You can do some amazing mods with it!

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
27th April 2018, 11:11 PM |#43  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

I can do this for you if you're having trouble. I'd just need your framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk.
It's worth working out how to get apktool running on your PC. You can do some amazing mods with it!

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs

Thanks bro, you're right. Apktool is very useful. But I am more set tot do mods with Android. I have tried a lot of things with my PC. Finally got virusses :P

How can I contact you?

Thanks a lot bro, will appreciatie it

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewildered Wolf

Bro, I've exams right now. Can't do it before May 11. If you could wait till then.

Okay bro, another friend is helling me right now.
If there are any issues i will contact you then. Good luck with your exams!
28th April 2018, 08:45 AM |#44  
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamwin36

Thanks bro, you're right. Apktool is very useful. But I am more set tot do mods with Android. I have tried a lot of things with my PC. Finally got virusses :P

How can I contact you?

Thanks a lot bro, will appreciatie it

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------



Okay bro, another friend is helling me right now.
If there are any issues i will contact you then. Good luck with your exams!

Just share those APK files, that's all I need.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
28th April 2018, 12:43 PM |#45  
Bewildered Wolf's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 2,223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Just share those APK files, that's all I need.

Good luck mate. Thank you for helping out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bewildered Wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bewildered Wolf Ad-Free
28th April 2018, 01:26 PM |#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Just share those APK files, that's all I need.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs

Bro i cant find these files. I Tried searching with EsFile explorer but the system folder does only have "tmp" folder.

So I tried with TWRP, in this case there is nothing

You know what I am doing wrong?

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamwin36

Bro i cant find these files. I Tried searching with EsFile explorer but the system folder does only have "tmp" folder.

So I tried with TWRP, in this case there is nothing

You know what I am doing wrong?

Bro do you have KIK? Maybe we can talk there
28th April 2018, 01:59 PM |#47  
Bewildered Wolf's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 2,223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamwin36

Thanks for your post, I will use the thanks button.

I have searched long for this but it is too complicated for me
I have tried it, but it isn't even possible to download and use apktool on my PC.

Can anyone do it for me? It will be appreciated

So thanks for your reply,

From OnePlus One A0001

System/prriv-app/OPSystemUI
The Following User Says Thank You to Bewildered Wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bewildered Wolf Ad-Free
28th April 2018, 11:55 PM |#48  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewildered Wolf

System/prriv-app/OPSystemUI

After downloading Root Explorer from Playstore I got acces to these files so I hope you can help me out with adding "T-Mobile 4G" in the left corner.

Please check the following link
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...TZSjDMTbl6OwJy

Thanks bro
29th April 2018, 01:55 PM |#49  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

I can do this for you if you're having trouble. I'd just need your framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk.
It's worth working out how to get apktool running on your PC. You can do some amazing mods with it!

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs

Check the link given below,
Thanks
30th April 2018, 04:42 PM |#50  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewildered Wolf

System/prriv-app/OPSystemUI

Got no answer, will contact you after exams, Good luck!
30th April 2018, 05:18 PM |#51  
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamwin36

After downloading Root Explorer from Playstore I got acces to these files so I hope you can help me out with adding "T-Mobile 4G" in the left corner.

Please check the following link
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...TZSjDMTbl6OwJy

Thanks bro

Here you go. Try flashing the attached ZIP. (Make sure you make a backup first!)
Attached Files
File Type: zip [email protected] - [Click for QR Code] (9.19 MB, 18 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, custom text in status bar, easy, guide, status bar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes