FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][MOD][4.4-5.X]Dual-Lines Statusbar (plus Extra Mod's)

327 posts
Thanks Meter: 168

By FunSucker, Senior Member on 19th November 2016, 07:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th January 2018, 05:29 PM |#181  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris Van Java

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by levone1

Have any idea what the smali code looks like for size and shape? Maybe adjustable?

Download the attachment, and there are 3 files in it :
  1. BatteryMeterDrawable.smali
  2. BatteryMeterDrawable_Converted.java
  3. BatteryMeterDrawable_Base.java
Look at BatteryMeterDrawable_Converted.java first. Find public void draw(Canvas p1), surely you see an error message underneath. It's missing.
So, you can look at BatteryMeterDrawable_Base.java for that. And, pay attention to the green text. it explains what is there.
The last, BatteryMeterDrawable.smali.. You'll see something almost similar. Take a look a keywords in java files, and then try to solve in your smali's .

Sometimes, it needs to decompile other files as well. I'm just trying to help as much as I can
Attached Files
File Type: zip java.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.1 KB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to FunSucker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FunSucker Ad-Free
2nd July 2018, 12:04 PM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bro can u help me in edit apk plzz tell
4th July 2018, 02:32 PM |#183  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris Van Java

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop.rahul.mafia

Bro can u help me in edit apk plzz tell

Just follow the guide first. If you have a problems, or mods didn't work, i will try to help you as i can
12th September 2018, 09:29 PM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Works for nougat?
25th September 2018, 01:09 PM |#185  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris Van Java

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigodigo

Works for nougat?

Im not really sure for android 6.0 up. Some codes work, and the other didnt works. But you can try it and let me know
8th October 2019, 12:14 PM |#186  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@FunSucker hello, i have Xiaomi Redmi K20, i want dual status bar or statusbar background changer. can you help me ? I've been trying for days, but there's no code on the web
9th October 2019, 02:26 PM |#187  
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_files_X

@FunSucker hello, i have Xiaomi Redmi K20, i want dual status bar or statusbar background changer. can you help me ? I've been trying for days, but there's no code on the web

This thread is nearly three years old and is for Android 5.1 (I think). Your phone is running Android 9.0 so there's going to be a lot of differences to your code and the code in the OP.
You'll need to look at what the actual changes are and see how you can apply those to your own specific rom .
10th October 2019, 07:58 AM |#188  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

This thread is nearly three years old and is for Android 5.1 (I think). Your phone is running Android 9.0 so there's going to be a lot of differences to your code and the code in the OP.
You'll need to look at what the actual changes are and see how you can apply those to your own specific rom .

I've never seen instances of it in the Miui Roms
10th October 2019, 12:09 PM |#189  
Quote:

I've never seen instances of it in the Miui Roms

MIUI does like to do things differently. You'll need to look at your rom and work out what needs to change.

Big changes like these aren't simple, but they're normally possible if you've got the time to do some detective work and experimentation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
12th October 2019, 04:10 PM |#190  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris Van Java

More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

MIUI does like to do things differently. You'll need to look at your rom and work out what needs to change.

Big changes like these aren't simple, but they're normally possible if you've got the time to do some detective work and experimentation.

Not everything is available on the internet . I have explained the logic of how this mod works, starting from the layout structure and others.
As @Ticklefish said, you need to do an experiment.
I don't know how far you've tried, and I don't know the results. So I can't help anything for now.
Just try it first, and let me now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mod, statusbar, theming

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)