Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] Remove DSEE-HX Restrictions and enable it on any music app

1,550 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,941

Post Reply Email Thread
16th November 2017, 08:20 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I read and followed the step-by-step guide, everything went fine, but when I listen to music from youtube or other apps and try to activate and change the settings of the equalizer nothing happens
3rd August 2018, 09:35 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
If I am using Poweramp on Non Sony phones like mi-a1, is this required?
23rd December 2018, 06:15 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please someone recompile it....
i got error recompile unsuccessful...
Here is my SoundEnhancement.apkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1tyo...ew?usp=sharing
25th September 2019, 12:06 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Is this thread dead @PDesire ?
I could use help too ^^
For Z5C / stock 7.1.1
Attached Files
File Type: zip SoundEnhancement.apk.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.83 MB, 2 views)
7th October 2019, 06:59 PM |#35  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Can anyone tell me how to remove the whole sound enhancement and DSEE-HX from Xperia stock ROMs. Because with all those I get less volume and less bass. But the sound quality is amazing after all it's Sony. But as now i'm using a custom ROM and on any other custom ROM or AOSP ROM I get high volume and this amazing bass using Poweramp. But when i'm listening to music using Poweramp on the stock ROM it seems like it has some restriction cause I get less bass even if I turn the Bass boost up. Can anyone help me out? Cause I really wanna use the stock ROM and get the volume and the bass I get on any other custom ROM. It would mean a lot to me aftar alol i'm a music freak.
I'm using Sony Xperia X
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)