FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD] Xperia X Series Bootanimation ( Both Black and White Version )

360 posts
Thanks Meter: 597
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Xperia X Series Bootanimation

After working for a whole day I have managed to make this XPERIA X SERIES BOOTANIMATION. This is my very first bootscreen. I have tested this on my Xperia Z and it was working perfectly. Right now I have just made the 1080x1920 resolution version of this bootscreen and I am working on other resolutions too. Hope you people like it...



DOWNLOAD LINKS


These are the mp4 files I made using the frames of bootanimation




To install it just rename the downloaded file to "bootanimation.zip" replace it with existing bootanimation.zip located in system/media
The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to chitshiv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chitshiv Ad-Free
28th February 2016, 09:09 PM |#2  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 23,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Already excist by my RXS bro @RaKesh here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=65564437
Please people dont make 100 of threads of Xperia X apps !!

“Sent From MWE V9.5.0 On My Z3”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pandemic Ad-Free
28th February 2016, 09:42 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 597
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

Already excist by my RXS bro @RaKesh here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=65564437
Please people dont make 100 of threads of Xperia X apps !!

“Sent From MWE V9.5.0 On My Z3”

The thread about which you are talking will not work on your phone properly as the resolution of his bootanimation is 1080X642, which is not standard.
Download mine its of 1080 X 1920, it wont leave any empty space in your bootscreen animation. And also I am making the same with more resolutions.
So plzzz without knowing completely dont write such statement bro....
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to chitshiv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chitshiv Ad-Free
28th February 2016, 09:50 PM |#4  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 23,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitshiv

The thread about which you are talking will not work on your phone properly as the resolution of his bootanimation is 1080X642, which is not standard.
Download mine its of 1080 X 1920, it wont leave any empty space in your bootscreen animation. And also I am making the same with more resolutions.
So plzzz without knowing completely dont write such statement bro....

Oke sorry mate, if you add that info in the OP then more people will know it, my apologize ^^

“Sent From MWE V9.5.0 On My Z3”
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pandemic Ad-Free
28th February 2016, 09:57 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 597
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

Oke sorry mate, if you add that info in the OP then more people will know it, my apologize ^^

“Sent From MWE V9.5.0 On My Z3”

For sure buddy....
I will do it today itself....
29th February 2016, 12:53 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Plz make mp4 file for bootanimation for z5
29th February 2016, 08:10 AM |#7  
DomusX10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 494
 
More
Just an annotation: but, just me think that in black, this animation would be great? I mean: black background..it's too white for me...

Can I ask: Someone can make a black version of this animation? for 720p screen resolution? Don't you think that will be wonderful in black?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomusX10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DomusX10 Ad-Free
29th February 2016, 08:29 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Tried 1080p on my Z2. Works fine. But as mentioned in previous reply, it's too white in the background.
Anyways, thanks for your efforts OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlanDS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlanDS Ad-Free
29th February 2016, 10:25 AM |#9  
DomusX10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 494
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanDS

Tried 1080p on my Z2. Works fine. But as mentioned in previous reply, it's too white in the background.
Anyways, thanks for your efforts OP.

If you want to try, I've download original version and made a black version only for 1280x720p version (no time to made other versions now).

This is the link to download it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomusX10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DomusX10 Ad-Free
29th February 2016, 12:13 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 597
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanDS

Tried 1080p on my Z2. Works fine. But as mentioned in previous reply, it's too white in the background.
Anyways, thanks for your efforts OP.

Done bro....
1080x1920 Black http://devhost.xda-developers.com/S1BN
720x1280 Black http://devhost.xda-developers.com/UqB3
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chitshiv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chitshiv Ad-Free
29th February 2016, 12:27 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitshiv

Done bro....
1080x1920 Black http://devhost.xda-developers.com/S1BN
720x1280 Black http://devhost.xda-developers.com/UqB3

Tried black version. Works fine and looks great. Thanks a lot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes