[MOD][XPOSED][2018/6/29 1.2]XRecorder (for Xperia Marshmallow and higher)

Search This thread

itandy

Apr 28, 2010
Hong Kong
This Xposed module was originally developed by cinhoo but it stopped working since Marshmallow. I only use the source code and added support for Marshmallow and later Xperia firmware.

Requirements
  1. Sony Xperia phone
  2. Your phone must be rooted
  3. Xposed framework must be installed first http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

Instructions
  1. Install the module
  2. Run Xposed Installer and enable the module XRecorder (for Marshmallow and higher)
  3. Flash the XZ3_CallRecording_signed.zip in recovery

Source code
You can find source code for this module from GitHub here.

Download
Xposed Module Repository

Credits
Original XRecorder module for Lollipop and lower

Disclaimer
Call recording is illegal in some countries. Please make sure call recording is legal in your region before using this module. I'm not responsible for any consequence.

Attachments

• XZ3_CallRecording_signed.zip
    176.3 KB · Views: 932
  • Screenshot_20180409-231908.jpg
    Screenshot_20180409-231908.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,002
Last edited:

zilinhero

Apr 10, 2018
can this app be used on aosp Android 7.1.2

do this app only use for xperia?my device is Google pixel running aosp Android 7.1.2 with xposed. can I use this app?

itandy

Apr 28, 2010
Hong Kong
Any positive feedback? I'd like to know if anyone running Marshmallow or Nougat who can successfully use this module to record voice call. In fact, feedback on Oreo would be welcome too.

Ikzy

Apr 3, 2016
Any positive feedback? I'd like to know if anyone running Marshmallow or Nougat who can successfully use this module to record voice call. In fact, feedback on Oreo would be welcome too.

Works on Xperia x compact oreo March (. 19) with magisk and sysless Xposed 90 beta 3

pcz

Jan 6, 2011
Hi.

Thanks for this great app.
Here in a z5 compact with stock 7.1.1, xposed 89, it is working well, except the file pattern. The filename contains only the date, nothin else (i left the original filename pattern). Can you please help me why?

Thanks

Sent from my E5823 using XDA Free mobile app

itandy

Apr 28, 2010
Hong Kong
Hi.

Thanks for this great app.
Here in a z5 compact with stock 7.1.1, xposed 89, it is working well, except the file pattern. The filename contains only the date, nothin else (i left the original filename pattern). Can you please help me why?

Thanks

Sent from my E5823 using XDA Free mobile app

My initial goal was to make it work, so I didn't work on other parts. Maybe I can take a look at the filename too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Xposed module was originally developed by cinhoo but it stopped working since Marshmallow. I only use the source code and added support for Marshmallow and later Xperia firmware.

Requirements
    1. Sony Xperia phone
    2. Your phone must be rooted
    3. Xposed framework must be installed first http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

Instructions
    1. Install the module
    2. Run Xposed Installer and enable the module XRecorder (for Marshmallow and higher)
    3. Flash the XZ3_CallRecording_signed.zip in recovery

Source code
    You can find source code for this module from GitHub here.

Download
    Xposed Module Repository

Credits
    Original XRecorder module for Lollipop and lower

Disclaimer
    Call recording is illegal in some countries. Please make sure call recording is legal in your region before using this module. I'm not responsible for any consequence.
    Thank you @itandy for a great work on that project. It has always worked flawlessly.
    I am only wondering if the issue with the new Call UI in Xperia XZ Premium, XZ1 and newer has been adressed
    (as mentioned in the beggining of this thread by @Guetto Design)?
    Apparently older Xperias like X, Xc, XZ use older incall UI known from Z series (a lot of white and blue), while since XZ premium and XZ1 new call IU has been introduced I guess (black and plain)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Unfortunately this module relies heavily on a specific version of the dialer. If the new dialer has too much difference from the old one, then this module won't work. A new design will be required.