FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

◘ Xperia™ 1 Static Wallpapers ◘

1,731 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,318

Post Reply Email Thread
You can use this static WP from Xperia™ 1 until me or someone share the original files, Unzip & Use Them

DOWNLOAD HERE!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mazellat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mazellat Ad-Free

8th April 2019, 01:51 PM |#2  
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 67,999

Donate to Me
More
Any system dump available?

Envoyé de mon H8266 en utilisant Tapatalk
8th April 2019, 02:37 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Konya
Thanks Meter: 1,318

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

Any system dump available?

Envoyé de mon H8266 en utilisant Tapatalk

No, not now sir...
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazellat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mazellat Ad-Free
8th April 2019, 05:58 PM |#4  
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 23,236

Donate to Me
More
Thanks bro looks nice
9th April 2019, 01:55 PM |#5  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 253

Donate to Me
More
No offence but the other person that posted the enhanced version, look much more accurate as actual Xperia 1. This looks stretch-up & zoomed after applied.

Attached are the enhance version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sony-xperia-1-3.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	4739549   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190308_090605_com.android.keyguard.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	4739550   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190308_090608_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	4739551  
9th April 2019, 04:06 PM |#6  
Flag Malabon City
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlyspid86

No offence but the other person that posted the enhanced version, look much more accurate as actual Xperia 1. This looks stretch & zoomed after applied.

Attached are the enhance version.

Are you referring to the ones I posted?😁 I also have these wallpapers. I even updated my post to include these. I do not know where OP got these wallpapers but mine are from Weibo. From Zackbuks to be exact. Still waiting for the stock wallpapers though for the full resolution ones.😁
The Following User Says Thank You to ermond012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ermond012 Ad-Free
9th April 2019, 04:09 PM |#7  
Flag Kuala Lumpur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermond012

Are you referring to the ones I posted?😁 I also have these wallpapers. I even updated my post to include these. I do not know where OP got these wallpapers but mine are from Weibo. From Zackbuks to be exact. Still waiting for the stock wallpapers though for the full resolution ones.😁

Oopps seems like it lol. Maybe yours for the lock screen? Live wallpaper animation then streched up to this version? Still unknown as no leaks about how actually Xperia 1 live wallpaper works.
9th April 2019, 04:12 PM |#8  
Flag Malabon City
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlyspid86

Oopps seems like it lol. Maybe yours for the lock screen? Live wallpaper animation then strecthed up to this version? Still unknown as no leaks about how actually Xperia 1 live wallpaper works.

Yeah, I think the first ones I shared are the initial images of the live wallpaper on the lockscreen and then these new ones are the static part. I think it works the same as the 10/10 Plus'. Animation when unlocking the device then becomes static after that.

Check this hands-on of PhoneArena at 0:06 mark. It shows the live wallpaper animation.

The Following User Says Thank You to ermond012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ermond012 Ad-Free
9th April 2019, 04:42 PM |#9  
Flag Kuala Lumpur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermond012

Yeah, I think the first ones I shared are the initial images of the live wallpaper on the lockscreen and then these new ones are the static part. I think it works the same as the 10/10 Plus'. Animation when unlocking the device then becomes static after that.

Check this hands-on of PhoneArena at 0:06 mark. It shows the live wallpaper animation.

Yup that confirms it. Yours are static image for the lockscreen, this post are static image for the homescreen.

I dig it why Sony using horizontally pattern wallpaper, its to cover up the tall long display 21:9 screen ratio by give us some illusion into it lol.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)