FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[AOSP][7.1][Z1/Z1C] Cyberian Camera 2.0 [Updated 1/31/2017]

277 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,665

By mkdmc, Senior Member on 21st November 2016, 02:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
First of all, I am not responsible for any damage that may have been caused physically to your phone, although I will try to help as best as I can.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS READ BELOW INSTEAD OF SPAMMING.
ASK FOR PERMISSION if you use this in any of your work! As I've seen this being stolen a few times Also don't mirror my files without asking!

Version 1.0 features :
- 100% JPEG Quality
- Few minor improvements
(Don't expect much improvements on first version!)

Version 2.0 features :
- Optimized and Calibrated camera focus
- Optimized camera stability
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements

HOW TO INSTALL
1. Make sure that you have system backup !
2. Download the zip,put it to your storage, reboot to recovery and flash it.

Download :
Download Cyberian 2.0 For Xperia Z1/Z1 Compact AOSP 7.1

Credits:
@ me
Sony AOSP
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to mkdmc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mkdmc Ad-Free

21st November 2016, 02:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdmc

First of all, I am not responsible for any damage that may have been caused physically to your phone, although I will try to help as best as I can.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS READ BELOW INSTEAD OF SPAMMING.
ASK FOR PERMISSION if you use this in any of your work! As I've seen this being stolen a few times Also don't mirror my files without asking!

Version 1.0 features :
- 100% JPEG Quality
- Few minor improvements
(Don't expect much improvements on first version!)

HOW TO INSTALL
1. Make sure that you have system backup !
2. Download the zip,put it to your storage, reboot to recovery and flash it.

Download :
Download Cyberian 1.0 For Xperia Z1/Z1 Compact AOSP 7.1

Credits:
@ me
Sony AOSP

Thank you for this mod. I know that framework of z1 and z2 are more similar in aosp . There is a chance that work on z2?
21st November 2016, 02:43 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djgigi94

Thank you for this mod. I know that framework of z1 and z2 are more similar in aosp . There is a chance that work on z2?

V1.0 doesn't work on Z2 (btw you can backup system and try it!)
21st November 2016, 02:58 PM |#4  

More
Quote:

V1.0 doesn't work on Z2 (btw you can backup system and try it!)

This evening i try it on my z2 and aosp 7.1. In this moment i have stock Sony with your mod Cyberian V (or 4.1 ) ...best camera mod for xperia z2 with android marshmallow I try it and i give feedback ...good or bad this mod improve stability or focus a little? I notice in aosp are bad, but the option of settings in external apps (like snap camera hdr) are a lot and i Can take good photos (but with some patience for lazy autofocus ). The base of camera aosp is great i think in more things better than stock(modify saturation,contrast,sharpness help a lot...iso hjr too )but Need more improvents. I hope you can help the community with your knowledge. Thank again for your work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djgigi94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djgigi94 Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 03:08 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This evening i try it on my z2 and aosp 7.1. In this moment i have stock Sony with your mod Cyberian V (or 4.1 ) ...best camera mod for xperia z2 with android marshmallow I try it and i give feedback ...good or bad this mod improve stability or focus a little? I notice in aosp are bad, but the option of settings in external apps (like snap camera hdr) are a lot and i Can take good photos (but with some patience for lazy autofocus ). The base of camera aosp is great i think in more things better than stock(modify saturation,contrast,sharpness help a lot...iso hjr too )but Need more improvents. I hope you can help the community with your knowledge. Thank again for your work

It's based on latest blobs so it can improve focus a bit!
Wait for blobs v7. It calibrates camera focus.
I'll also try to fix aosp camera bugs such as preview bug and camera crashes on next versions.
+ Cyberian 7.0 probably has manual saturation,contrast,sharpness control!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mkdmc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mkdmc Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 03:15 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

It's based on latest blobs so it can improve focus a bit!
Wait for blobs v7. It calibrates camera focus.
I'll also try to fix aosp camera bugs such as preview bug and camera crashes on next versions.
+ Cyberian 7.0 probably has manual saturation,contrast,sharpness control!

You are awesome!! Now i wait for cyberian 7 too Later i try for now this mod on z2 and i tell you if this work or not.A nd we wait for new blobs naturally
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djgigi94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djgigi94 Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 03:33 PM |#7  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 737

Donate to Me
More
Big News For AOSP 7.1 user !
Keep it up !✌
Thanks 😎
The Following User Says Thank You to akshay2shah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akshay2shah Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 03:43 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:

Im not on aosp currently ,please verify this mod on z2 aosp
The Following User Says Thank You to pixel0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pixel0 Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 03:48 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixel0

Im not on aosp currently ,please verify this mod on z2 aosp

Of course or this evening/ night (or tomorrow depends my free time ) i put again aosp 7.1 and i try it
21st November 2016, 04:05 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Other apps maybe using camera and I can not use it? I deleted the stock camera before. Can that be the problem?
21st November 2016, 04:41 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemes480

Other apps maybe using camera and I can not use it? I deleted the stock camera before. Can that be the problem?

You have tried it on stock rom ?!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread