By JanM RS, Senior Member on 8th August 2014, 03:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th August 2014, 07:20 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 890

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0r0c0m1c

New Xperia Home is good and smoother and the fonts have changed too. And the recycle bin is a X now....

I have your Android L Theme with L-style apptray button and Android L wallpaper (the standard) 2.1.0....If I apply the theme all the things are good but if I restart my phone the L-style apptray button is missing (reverts to Xperia default). The Android L theme 3.0 beta 3 is good (L-style apptray is there) but 2.1.0 fails if I restart the phone.

I send you a screenshot when I restart my phone with Android L theme 2.1.0 (android L wallpaper and L-style apptray button)

Thanks

I have really no idea why...
But if you use android l plus, it won't happen... You only have the option to use Xperia live wall
Very strange...

10th August 2014, 07:50 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Not compatible with gem xperia xposed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mnsk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mnsk Ad-Free
10th August 2014, 08:42 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
with android 3.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanM RS

I have really no idea why...
But if you use android l plus, it won't happen... You only have the option to use Xperia live wall
Very strange...

With android L 3.0 beta 3 (with Android L apptray and standard wallpaper) is perfect....

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote:

It's the original apk... Can you please tell me the exact file size shown in mediafire? It took a long time on my xz but it installed...

I clicked to install and after 14 Google message of verify app from Google (I click to refuse always) and 2 minutes of installation, I aborted the process. From this other developer of XDA, Ben Ling, I downloaded this Xperia Home 6.3.A.0.7 and in 3 seconds and only 1 message from google the installation was good! Installed and perfect. The size is the same.,...I don't understand anything but....
10th August 2014, 08:50 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0r0c0m1c

With android L 3.0 beta 3 (with Android L apptray and standard wallpaper) is perfect....

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

I clicked to install and after 14 Google message of verify app from Google (I click to refuse always) and 2 minutes of installation, I aborted the process. From this other developer of XDA, Ben Ling, I downloaded this Xperia Home 6.3.A.0.7 and in 3 seconds and only 1 message from google the installation was good! Installed and perfect. The size is the same.,...I don't understand anything but....

Maybe a problem with mediafire download... mirroring to dev-host
10th August 2014, 01:01 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
but...
Quote:

It also happens for me...

It's not issue by my theme but by Xperia™ Home... Older version kept theme settings...
You'll have to apply the theme again... Sorry

I have uninstalled the theme 2.1.0 and reinstalled it and it's good but when I restart...BANG!....the Xperia apptray button and your Android L-style button is missing. With your 3.0 beta 3 theme is OK. I restart the phone and your apptray button is still there....

I have installed 3.0 beta 3 and uninstalled 2.1.0 because is not good with new Xperia Home 6.3. Looking forward to your new beta 4 or final version 3.0

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote:

Maybe a problem with mediafire download... mirroring to dev-host

It's possible....Ben Ling has the Apk in dev-host.

Thanks for all.
10th August 2014, 04:06 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
@Pandemic

Screenshots uploaded to tinypic.

You should see them now
10th August 2014, 05:00 PM |#17  
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 23,134

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@Pandemic

Screenshots uploaded to tinypic.

You should see them now

No @JanM RS
Screenshots still not visible in the OP

Edit:

Aah i see it now what you did wrong !

Home screen new trash animation app version

Here i explained and do this;

Home screen

* leave the words Homescreen in the text and you will get this:

new trash animation

* leave the words New trash animation and you get this:

app version

* leave the words also in this screenshot App versions and you will get this:

That is what you did wrong

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pandemic Ad-Free
11th August 2014, 06:07 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
@Pandemic

Edited... Working now? ^^
11th August 2014, 08:58 AM |#19  
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 23,134

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@Pandemic

Edited... Working now? ^^

@JanM RS
Yes it works now, thanks to me ofcourse ^^

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
15th August 2014, 08:59 PM |#20  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 2,290

More
@JanM RS hey bro can you up me the framework-res + sonyframework-res, please? thank youu very much.
i need it so i can edit this apk with apktool. (remove navbar placeholder) if i use z2 framework the apk gets faulty & wont install
need it much as the previos xperia home i used not work on latest nightly from my rom
thx.

or if you have a link for the E1 system dump that would be even better :3
16th August 2014, 10:44 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

@JanM RS hey bro can you up me the framework-res + sonyframework-res, please? thank youu very much.
i need it so i can edit this apk with apktool. (remove navbar placeholder) if i use z2 framework the apk gets faulty & wont install
need it much as the previos xperia home i used not work on latest nightly from my rom
thx.

or if you have a link for the E1 system dump that would be even better :3

You know how to extract FTF's?

Xperia E1 FTF
The Following User Says Thank You to JanM RS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JanM RS Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread