FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.4.2+] new Xperia™ Home 6.3.A.0.7 [NO ROOT]

431 posts
Thanks Meter: 890

By JanM RS, Senior Member on 8th August 2014, 03:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Sony published 4.4.2 for Xperia E1 today, so there are a lot of new app version in it working for non-rooted!!

Xperia™ Home 6.3.A.0.7

Download Xperia™ Home 6.3.A.0.7

Screenshots:

although I don't like the new trash icon... even I spent a lot of time for trash-theming in my themes
But I think it's a little bit smoother... but my XZ lags always...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JanM RS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JanM RS Ad-Free

8th August 2014, 03:28 PM |#2  
Flag MUMbai
Thanks Meter: 3,839

Donate to Me
More
Please mention in the title that It works for kk only
The Following User Says Thank You to dipesh1502 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dipesh1502 Ad-Free
8th August 2014, 03:36 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipesh1502

Please mention in the title that It works for kk only

Sorry, forgot... corrected
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JanM RS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JanM RS Ad-Free
9th August 2014, 08:37 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Package fail, only 2 mb? Strange
9th August 2014, 09:46 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Good or not¿?
Can I install this apk in a Z1 with your Android L theme 2.1.0¿?

The APK is corrupted or it is good?

Thanks
9th August 2014, 10:54 PM |#6  

More
Corrupted
It's corrupted (The installation never ends!!!). You can download the correct apk from others sources (in XDA) but it's only 2 mb! Install in only 2 seconds! I like the new recycle bin (only a X) and it seems smoother!

Thanks JanM RS
9th August 2014, 11:30 PM |#7  
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 23,134

Donate to Me
More
Please @JanM RS
Upload also screenshots on another site because we cant see them on the phone !

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pandemic Ad-Free
10th August 2014, 12:48 AM |#8  

More
Thanks.....
New Xperia Home is good and smoother and the fonts have changed too. And the recycle bin is a X now....

I have your Android L Theme with L-style apptray button and Android L wallpaper (the standard) 2.1.0....If I apply the theme all the things are good but if I restart my phone the L-style apptray button is missing (reverts to Xperia default). The Android L theme 3.0 beta 3 is good (L-style apptray is there) but 2.1.0 fails if I restart the phone.

I send you a screenshot when I restart my phone with Android L theme 2.1.0 (android L wallpaper and L-style apptray button)

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-08-10-01-32-20.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (153.9 KB, 536 views)
10th August 2014, 07:02 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0r0c0m1c

It's corrupted (The installation never ends!!!). You can download the correct apk from others sources (in XDA) but it's only 2 mb! Install in only 2 seconds! I like the new recycle bin (only a X) and it seems smoother!

Thanks JanM RS

It's the original apk... Can you please tell me the exact file size shown in mediafire? It took a long time on my xz but it installed...
10th August 2014, 07:08 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

New Xperia Home is good and smoother and the fonts have changed too. And the recycle bin is a X now....

I have your Android L Theme with L-style apptray button and Android L wallpaper (the standard) 2.1.0....If I apply the theme all the things are good but if I restart my phone the L-style apptray button is missing (reverts to Xperia default). The Android L theme 3.0 beta 3 is good (L-style apptray is there) but 2.1.0 fails if I restart the phone.

I send you a screenshot when I restart my phone with Android L theme 2.1.0 (android L wallpaper and L-style apptray button)

Thanks

It also happens for me...

It's not issue by my theme but by Xperia™ Home... Older version kept theme settings...
You'll have to apply the theme again... Sorry
10th August 2014, 07:20 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Thanks

I have really no idea why...
But if you use android l plus, it won't happen... You only have the option to use Xperia live wall
Very strange...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread