Xflasher tool was made for testing and educational purposes, ME is not responsible for what you do on/with your device using xflasher, you must agree that you using xflasher on your own risk, I am not responsible if you brick your device or anything!
How to use:
(2017 phones like xz premium which have usb vid : pid = 0fce : b00b is not supported since use new flashing protocol! Use newflasher tool if your device usb pid is B00B!!)
1. (this step only for windows version!) install usb drivers the same like one which you using with flashtool
2. simple put xflasher.XXX in firmware dir which is created by great @IgorEisberg tool caled XperiFirm, double click xflasher.exe (or execute xflasher.XXXX in case non windows version) it will create xflasher.bat (or xflasher.sh in case non windows version)
3. modify xflasher.bat (or xflasher.sh in case non windows version) for your needs
4. put your phone into flashing mode (do in mind its not fastboot mode, must be in flash mode!)
5. make sure your battery is enought charged at least 30 percent charged!!!
6. double click xflasher.bat (or run xflasher.sh in case non windows version) and wait until xflasher flash your rom
- there is 3 versions, one is for Linux, one is for Windows, and one for Android! You can now flash phone trought another phone, so no more needs for PC!!!
- @shoey63 for helping me deeply testing xflasher, thanks a lot man!