FORUMS

[MOD] Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CyanogenMod-12.0

646 posts
Thanks Meter: 739
 
By evil.demon_s, Senior Member on 19th April 2015, 09:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Finally the long wait is over. I Proudly Present To You Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework For Xperia Phones Running Cm 12 Lollipop...!!!!
Experience Something New On your Lollipop running Device
Wherever You See, It Will Be New....So Just Grab Your Chair And Enjoy The New Look
Make Your Work And Play Even Better
So Now....Enjoy!!


ScreenShots :

Here




Quote:

Pending Work:

Status Bar Colourization
Volume Slider Colourization

Anyone who can help me with the above issues can comment below and tell me.

Installation:
-Download it and flash through Recovery(Recommended).
-Wipe Cache
-Reboot



Downloads:


Z3 Framework

If u like my work don't just say Thanks Press Thanks
The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to evil.demon_s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evil.demon_s Ad-Free
19th April 2015, 01:35 PM |#2  
Ambor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2,292
 
More
nice brother

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Here[/CENTER][/SIZE]


Status Bar Colourization it is in SystemUI

I updated Stock SystemUI Look

http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...phone-t3059884

As you do not know something, write to Me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ambor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ambor Ad-Free
19th April 2015, 03:16 PM |#3  
evil.demon_s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 739
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambor

nice brother

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Here[/CENTER][/SIZE]


Status Bar Colourization it is in SystemUI

I updated Stock SystemUI Look

http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...phone-t3059884

As you do not know something, write to Me

Thanks bro
19th April 2015, 04:32 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Works with nonXperia phones with CM12?
19th April 2015, 07:17 PM |#5  
evil.demon_s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 739
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondrej97

Works with nonXperia phones with CM12?

I haven't tried it
But technically it should work because its working as a cm framework afterall
You can try and report here but just take a backup of your rom before flashing
19th April 2015, 07:55 PM |#6  
jancsessz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,165
 
Donate to Me
More
Work at all CM12 running devices?
19th April 2015, 07:57 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 235
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil.demon_s

I haven't tried it
But technically it should work because its working as a cm framework afterall
You can try and report here but just take a backup of your rom before flashing

does it work on aosp 5.1? any bug i should know about before flashing the mod?
19th April 2015, 09:08 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I flashed it but have a bootloop
19th April 2015, 10:34 PM |#9  
afah_me's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
guide
wow...amazing mod
bro,can you share the guide? i want to try it on cm12.1
20th April 2015, 04:02 AM |#10  
evil.demon_s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 739
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablosch23

does it work on aosp 5.1? any bug i should know about before flashing the mod?

No
It wont work on 12.1
This is cm12 framework
20th April 2015, 04:24 AM |#11  
evil.demon_s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 739
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jancsessz

Work at all CM12 running devices?

You can try and report here but take a backup before flashing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm12, framework, sony
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes