FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD] Star Wars Vehicles Pattern Lock

6,577 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,348

By Ticklefish, Recognized Themer on 28th July 2014, 01:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Why not make your phone look awesome before you start using it?

Presenting some pattern lock mods that use vehicles from Star Wars to make your phone look...well...awesome!

If you want to use these, you can do so in four separate ways:
  1. If you know how to decompile files (if you don't, you really should), download the icons you want by selecting one of the '?_Pattern_Lock_Icons.zip' files and add them to the appropriate 'drawable-?dpi' folder in your 'framework-res.apk'.
  2. Or, if you don't like decompiling files yourself and you're on Android 4.1 or above, try flashing one of the '?_PatternLock_Flashable_JB.zip' files. Because of the way that Android works, I can't guarantee that this will work on your particular setup. If it works for you, your existing 'framework-res.apk' will have these icons added to it, so any other mods you may have done won't be touched. And if you flash in CWM, you'll even get a flashable backup automatically made for you!
  3. Or, if the above two options aren't working for you, you can make the changes with ZipThemer. Just install the ZipThemer app, which you can find on Google Play, download the '?_PatternLock_ZipThemer.zip' file you want and use it.
  4. What if you're one of those amazing, clever, innovative and incredibly good-looking people who use 'Tickle My Android', you can add these icons to your current selection. Just download 'Star Wars Pattern Lock TMA Icons.zip', extract it in 'user_files\ICONS\PATTERNLOCK\' and run the tool as normal. TMA will automatically add the icons to the list you can choose from.

And this is what they look like. Be aware, these images might be a bit large but they need to be to show off the icons properly.

Jedi Star Fighter

Naboo Star Fighter

Slave 1

Tie Fighter

X-Wing

Y-Wing

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip JediStarFighter_Pattern_Lock_Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (115.7 KB, 83 views)
File Type: zip JediStarFighter_PatternLock_Flashable_JB.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.47 MB, 68 views)
File Type: zip JediStarFighter_PatternLock_ZipThemer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (421.8 KB, 680 views)
File Type: zip NabooStarFighter_Pattern_Lock_Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (107.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: zip NabooStarFighter_PatternLock_Flashable_JB.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.44 MB, 22 views)
File Type: zip NabooStarFighter_PatternLock_ZipThemer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (391.4 KB, 350 views)
File Type: zip Slave1_Pattern_Lock_Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (162.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: zip Slave1_PatternLock_Flashable_JB.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.64 MB, 38 views)
File Type: zip Slave1_PatternLock_ZipThemer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (587.6 KB, 297 views)
File Type: zip TieFighter_Pattern_Lock_Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (163.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: zip TieFighter_PatternLock_Flashable_JB.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.64 MB, 24 views)
File Type: zip TieFighter_PatternLock_ZipThemer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (591.7 KB, 408 views)
File Type: zip X-Wing_Pattern_Lock_Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (111.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: zip X-Wing_PatternLock_Flashable_JB.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.46 MB, 46 views)
File Type: zip X-Wing_PatternLock_ZipThemer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (404.5 KB, 506 views)
File Type: zip Y-Wing_Pattern_Lock_Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (197.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: zip Y-Wing_PatternLock_Flashable_JB.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.76 MB, 42 views)
File Type: zip Y-Wing_PatternLock_ZipThemer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (715.2 KB, 258 views)
File Type: zip Star Wars Pattern Lock TMA Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.01 MB, 66 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free

28th July 2014, 06:58 PM |#2  
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 573

More
You Sir, Are Crazy Awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to demonicangell™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift demonicangell™ Ad-Free
29th July 2014, 02:25 PM |#3  
Forum Moderator
Flag Probably marking work or drinking beer...Maybe both
Thanks Meter: 6,574

Donate to Me
More
Very nice, any chance you can make this into an xposed module, that way you wont need all the separate zips.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gregbradley Ad-Free
29th July 2014, 04:54 PM |#4  
I haven't made an Xposed module yet, but I can certainly look into it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
29th July 2014, 06:07 PM |#5  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 4,106

More
Excellent work Ticklefish
gave me a chuckle
The Following User Says Thank You to letmedanz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift letmedanz Ad-Free
30th July 2014, 08:02 PM |#6  
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 5

More
thanks a lot man you are amazing
but I have a question:
can I add styles pattern lock like this to xperia themes
thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mohamad khubayb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohamad khubayb Ad-Free
31st July 2014, 07:38 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,447

More
no death star?? ;/
3rd August 2014, 03:17 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad khubayb

thanks a lot man you are amazing
but I have a question:
can I add styles pattern lock like this to xperia themes
thanks

You can, yes. All you'd need to do is add the icons to an existing theme apk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le grande magnetto

no death star?? ;/

I'll work on one for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
13th September 2015, 01:16 PM |#9  
In the last few days, these icons have been featured on androidpit in a section about theming your phone with Star Wars!!

Check it out here: http://www.androidpit.fr/personnalis...roid-star-wars
13th September 2015, 11:02 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Wow that looks amazing, would it be possible the dots stay stock but the line you drag in a red or blue or green saber color?
The Following User Says Thank You to SovPanda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SovPanda Ad-Free
14th September 2015, 12:01 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SovPanda

Wow that looks amazing, would it be possible the dots stay stock but the line you drag in a red or blue or green saber color?

Maybe...what version of Android are you using?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
icons, pattern lock, star wars, tickle my android, tma
Previous Thread Next Thread