[THEME][UPDATED][4.3/4.4]Anchorr!!!!!!BlueSea

Search This thread

Pablosch23

Mar 5, 2014
I've removed the old links. Here is the new one updated and uploaded to google play store, Will update again soon, I have cool ideas for this theme.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pabsch.anchortheme

Many thanks to
@SArnab©® for his awesome guide
@st.jimmy for testing
and ofc my bro Nickkk for helping me out!

Install instructions:
Install as a normal apk
You need root access+ Superuser mod otherwise it won't work.[/CENTER][/CENTER]

Last edited:

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
It's large because you (probably, can't check now) have mdpi, hdpu, xhdpi and xxhdpi folders - support for many screen sizes.

If you want to reduce size, delete mdpi, hdpi and all unnecessary files and folders and you'll get 5-10MB apk ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: shehabskull

Pablosch23

Mar 5, 2014
It's large because you (probably, can't check now) have mdpi, hdpu, xhdpi and xxhdpi folders - support for many screen sizes.

If you want to reduce size, delete mdpi, hdpi and all unnecessary files and folders and you'll get 5-10MB apk ;)

hey thanks! I'll check that out, did you try my theme on your xperia? just want to know if everything is working the way it should. I'm still making some changes but I don't know what you guys think, I see you are a recognized themer, can I pm you to ask you a silly question?

enviado desde el cerro from my Xperia z

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Hmm you changed it... I thought its the same DBZ!
Actually this one is more awesome!!!
a Thank for a hard work! ;)

Send form my Xperia™ Z (C6602) using tapatalk?

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
hey thanks! I'll check that out, did you try my theme on your xperia? just want to know if everything is working the way it should. I'm still making some changes but I don't know what you guys think, I see you are a recognized themer, can I pm you to ask you a silly question?

enviado desde el cerro from my Xperia z

Sure... ;)
If I know I would gladly help...

(Still haven't tried but my tnx is here for support ;) )

Reactions: Pablosch23

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
new version looking awesome... :D

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

please hope yhu dnt mind posting a dev-host or mediafire mirror please... thanks!

Pablosch23

Mar 5, 2014

Pablosch23

Mar 5, 2014
The textures look awesome. I prefer the soft keys you made in beta 1 though. Anyway, looking forward to more from you:)

liking it is an understatement..... i love it buddy!!! :D

just dnt like tha nav bar icons, maybe too tiny & small.

Got ya guys next theme will be better, thanks for the feedback that's what I need to improve my themes. btw made the same theme with the old nav bar icons http://www.mediafire.com/download/od9ne2g6phqi392/Sea&woodOldNavBar.apk or you can also download android l nav bar on xposed, it will change the icons even when you are using a custom theme.

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Got ya guys next theme will be better, thanks for the feedback that's what I need to improve my themes. btw made the same theme with the old nav bar icons http://www.mediafire.com/download/od9ne2g6phqi392/Sea&woodOldNavBar.apk or you can also download android l nav bar on xposed, it will change the icons even when you are using a custom theme.

We so much love to test it brov...... thanks for tha new link but i have already added Android L nav bar to it!!!! :D

hafini

Oct 18, 2013
Hanoi
Reactions: Pablosch23

Top Liked Posts