Our tool was made for testing and educational purposes, ME is not responsible for what you do on/with your device using our tool, you must agree that you using our tool on your own risk, I am not responsible if you brick your device or anything else!
What is this for:
This tool converts xperia sin file and directly create flashable.zip for use to flash your android device with recovery.
- version 1. (missing selinux label generator)
- version 2. (implemented selinux label generator tool. Missing static busybox)
- version 3.
- version 4. some small corections, added missing update-binary
- version 5. some improvements, new sin unpack tool
How to use:
Extract sin2zip.rar archive & simple run CONVERT.bat & chose system.sin image , tool will produce flashable.zip
What you need to check or probably modify in generated flashable.zip:
1. busybox I have used is 32bit, it will work on 64bit too (not busybox.exe !!), I not recommend to change busybox, but before you go for busybox replace make sure it is STATIC busybox and have working (chcon and chown) with -h parameter!
2. check updater-script e.g. first 3 lines and last 2 lines!
3. this -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...39&postcount=7
modified ext4_read tool is in attachment. Original ext4_read is here, many thanks to author! I have notified Igor, hope we see selabels listing integration in 7z without need for hackish ext4_read
sony dump tool -> https://github.com/munjeni/anyxperia_dumper