Superunpack tool was made for testing and educational purposes, ME is not responsible for what you do on/with your device using superunpack, you must agree that you using superunpack on your own risk, I am not responsible for anything else!
How to use:
- First step, unpack super.sin using my tool or use @IgorEisberg unsin tool
- Step two, on windows just drag and drop unpacked super image onto our exe to start extraction. Also you can use it from command line, from script or from etc. On Linux use it from command line. No need to set slot like it was a case on lpunpack, our tool will auto extract all slot images for you, enjoy!
- Superunpack is working on Windows, Linux, Android, Darwin11, just chose right superunpack binary.
- version 10 (21.Jun.2020), initial version
- version 11 (22.Jun.2020), dump file format detection, partition size correction in case ext4, partition group detection, have extraction progress bar, improvements
- not right now
- tool is based on just this header, the rest of things is myself implemented - hardcoded, no external libs, no android libs.
- my source code -> https://github.com/munjeni/super_image_dumper