18th June 2018, 08:07 PM |#131  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 30,583

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munjeni

If you need it I have added support for big endian -> https://github.com/munjeni/anyxperia...71d0530d4cd285 but you will need to do the same to unpackbootimg.c if you need it fully big endian compatible, hope this help

Thanks! Really not necessary though, Android was only ever mipsel and mips64el (so only little endian), and even that support has been removed from the latest NDK - the last mips Android device was running Lollipop 5.1. All I was interested in were mipsel+mips64el builds for AIK-mobile which would probably compile fine as-was.

Edit @munjeni would you be able to still provide mipsel + mips64el (ie. little endian) builds? I still can't build kernel_dump on my current setup due to the NDK lacking LFO.
21st July 2018, 02:23 PM |#132  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21,685

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis

Edit @munjeni would you be able to still provide mipsel + mips64el (ie. little endian) builds? I still can't build kernel_dump on my current setup due to the NDK lacking LFO.

@osm0sis simple download and compile buildroot https://buildroot.org/download.html and do:

make menuconfig

under platform setup it to e.g. mips litle endian and build with make, at the end you get right toolchain which you can use to build our tool. If you need to build for another platform, simple repeat step with buildroot, that it
The Following User Says Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
23rd July 2018, 05:35 AM |#133  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 30,583

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@osm0sis simple download and compile buildroot https://buildroot.org/download.html and do:

make menuconfig

under platform setup it to e.g. mips litle endian and build with make, at the end you get right toolchain which you can use to build our tool. If you need to build for another platform, simple repeat step with buildroot, that it

Looked into it a bit further, checked out an XA2 dump and it seems like even with SINv5 radios in the firmware there is still a SINv4 boot.img so I probably just won't update kernel_dump to save myself some time messing with buildroot. Android MIPS is deprecated anyway and there hasn't been a device since Android 5.1 so shrug.
30th July 2018, 03:55 AM |#134  
Flag Cà Mau
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi, Let me ask how to unpack all firmware data sony xa2
17th October 2019, 02:09 PM |#135  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New version is out! Yesterday I have found that I am unable to extract system.sin from G8441_Customized CE1_1310-7123_47.2.A.10.107_R1C , its probably sony done some tricky things to prevent extraction so I have found what is the isue, fixed it and tool is fully working now. I'm removed OSX support because I realy have no free time to mess with his cross compiler, getting error:

Code:
osxcross: warning: cannot find clang intrinsic headers; please report this issue to the OSXCross project
Osx compiler worked last time when I used it, but now its not working, I have no idea why and I realy have no free time to mess with his cross compilers, if you need osx binary simple compile by self.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 09:40 PM |#136  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New version is out! I'm sorry yesterday one had missed one thing, new version is definitelly working!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
20th October 2019, 11:58 AM |#137  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New version is out, some updates, included osx binaries.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 04:18 PM |#138  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New version is out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 08:35 PM |#139  
Flag huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 2,399

More
Quote:

New version is out!

Thanks for another awesome tool.
Works perfect dumping the Sony XA (Mediatek MT6755) boot.sin and system.sin using Linux
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread