for Sony Xperia Z5 (Sumire), Xperia Z5 Compact (Suzuran), Xperia Z3+ (Ivy)
- Unlocked bootloader
- MTP support
- USB OTG storage support
- Covers most partitions for nandroid backups
- ADB root
- Decryption of the sections
Installation via the bootloader (Platform-tools (adb & fastboot))
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Turn your device off, wait 5 seconds.
- At the same time, press the Power button and Volume down until your device vibrates.
- Quickly release the Power button, but keep pressing Volume down.
- When you see the screen shown in the image below, release Volume down. You have now successfully entered recovery mode.
Last Updated (TWRP 3.1.1) for Z5, Z3+: 04-06-2017
Last Updated (TWRP 3.2.1) for Z5C: 16-02-2018
No one is responsible for any damage done to your device but YOU. You've been warned.
Changelog 3.1.0, 3.1.1 and 3.2.1
TWRP was going on OmniRom 7.1 sources and XperiaDeveloper.
SOURCE: Sumire; Suzuran; Satsuki; Ivy; Kitakami; Сommon.
Source (new): kitakami