[XPOSED] [LP/MM/N] [XPERIA HOME ADVANCED FEATURES] Serajr Xperia Home X (N) - v1.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Not only you bro, sometimes sony devs fix some things up and **** others. Not module fault for sure!
Waiting for a new and fixed xperia home version too!!

Dnt mind dem buddy... Dey need come XDA n recruit expatriate like serajr and co n pay dem big.... Hope dey fix it soon brov!!
Thanks always boss.. :victory::good:

Mobfigurz

Jun 29, 2012
Not only you bro, sometimes sony devs fix some things up and **** others. Not module fault for sure!
Waiting for a new and fixed xperia home version too!!

Quick question for you, any idea if this works with Oreo?
I am delaying updating to Oreo simply because I have been using your Home app since the days of the Z1 and love it.

Great work by the way, so much so that I ended up buying the add-on.

serajr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
Quick question for you, any idea if this works with Oreo?
I am delaying updating to Oreo simply because I have been using your Home app since the days of the Z1 and love it.

Great work by the way, so much so that I ended up buying the add-on.

Thank you!
The module itself may work on Oreo as it is, but the problem is that we have no xposed framework for Oreo yet! Rovo is still working on it!

Reactions: urbanboymne

Mobfigurz

Jun 29, 2012
Thank you!
The module itself may work on Oreo as it is, but the problem is that we have no xposed framework for Oreo yet! Rovo is still working on it!

All the more reason for me to remain on Nougat. Thank you for your help and keep up the amazing work, none of my phones would be worth using without it. :good:

Reactions: serajr

serajr

Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
pls update last xperia home...

Please update module for latest home.... Thanks!!

Xperia™ Home 11.2.A.0.3 beta

Sorry, but that will never happen, unless rovo89 does his magic again and releases xposed to Oreo (I will not downgrade to Nougat any more)!
Also, even if He does it, I plan to only offer a paid version of this module, and forget about the free sharing of that insane work (you probably have no idea how difficult it is to develop reverse engineering tasks).

Last edited:

kodein

Jul 4, 2010
Zlín
Sony Xperia 1 V
Sorry, but that will never happen, unless rovo89 does his magic again and releases xposed to Oreo (I will not downgrade to Nougat any more)!
Also, even if He does it, I plan to only offer a paid version of this module, and forget about the free sharing of that insane work (you probably have no idea how difficult it is to develop reverse engineering tasks).

I've bought it. And I believe it's hard work. It would be enough if the last house was to hide an app

serajr

Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
I've bought it. And I believe it's hard work. It would be enough if the last house was to hide an app

I'm very grateful for your kind donation! :good:

I already have three ****ed up devices, two with dead usb ports and another with most screen pixels burned (due reboots / debugging), and all three are now a nice paperweight.
Xperia development does cost!

Btw... you can also hide apps within modules settings (Permanently hide apps), or do install proper xperia home and module versions (see changelog for versions compatibility)!

serajr

Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP

mik101

Jul 13, 2010
I also purchased the paid module from GP a little while ago.

Hopefully with Xposed for Oreo being worked on currently we will see this module updated for newer Sony home builds soon.

Thanks for your work.

crossxx12

Apr 16, 2017
@serajr Hello bro xposed module excellent but Sony's new home builds with don't working 11.2.a.0.3. Xposed module new update when come? Thanks.

serajr

Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
v1.2.0 Released

Changelog:
v1.2.0 - 31/Dec/2017
- Xperia Home 11.2.A.0.3 Compatibility - "com.sonymobile.home" package - Download and install it prior to enable this module!
- Xperia Home 11.2.A.0.3 Compatibility - "com.sonyericsson.home" package - Download and install it prior to enable this module!
- Removed "Hide Suggestion/Search Panel" app drawer feature
- Locked (disabled) features require Donation Package (read OP for further info)

Enjoy it!

Do support future development (buy me a pizza or a beer)!

Happy new year!

kodein

Jul 4, 2010
Zlín
Sony Xperia 1 V
Nice. Thnk bro. Happy new year
:good::fingers-crossed:

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Only some applications are not ,, hide and unhide".... (whatsapp, shazam, greenify.....)

Last edited:
Reactions: vooR9er
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Features:

Behavior:
    - Phisical Buttons Device (Expand Xperia Home contents for non OSB devices)

Appearance:
    - Icon Size (Shortcuts icon size)
    - Label Size (Shortcuts label size)
    - Show Labels (Desktop | App Drawer | Folder)
    - Pagination Markers Style (Up to 3)

Apps:
    - Permanently Hidden Apps (Get rid of unwanted apps anywhere on launcher)
    - Rename Apps (Rename apps display name)
    - 3rd Party Notification Badges (Display notification badge on the icon of any 3rd party app)

Widgets:
    - Permanently Hidden Widgets (Get rid of unwanted widgets anywhere on launcher)
    - Gesture Blocking Widgets (Select widgets will be excluded from desktop gesture recognition)
    - Make All Widgets Resizeable

Desktop:
    - Grid Number of Rows (Up to 15)
    - Grid Number of Columns (Up to 15)
    - Scrolling Mode (Default | Infinite Loop | Revert Position)
    - Lock Desktop (Prevent adding, removing and rearranging shortcuts and widgets)
    - Swipe-Up Gesture (Turn Off Screen | Power Menu | Notifications | Quick Settings)
    - Swipe-Down Gesture (App Drawer | Turn Off Screen | Power Menu | Notifications | Quick Settings)
    - Double-Tap Gesture (App Drawer | Turn Off Screen | Power Menu | Notifications | Quick Settings)
    - Static Wallpaper (Keep wallpaper centered on all home screen panes)
    - Multi-Line Labels (Allow line breaks in app shortcut labels)

App Drawer:
    - Grid Number of Rows (Up to 15)
    - Grid Number of Columns (Up to 15)
    - Hide Apps in Drawer (Fastest and easy way to hide your unwanted apps)
    - Scrolling Mode (Default | Infinite Loop | Revert Position)
    - Disable Search Panel (Disable suggested apps panel and swipe down gesture)
    - Disable Search Bar (Fully disable search bar - including action icons)
    - Swipe-Up Gesture (App Drawer | Turn Off Screen | Power Menu)
    - Swipe-Down Gesture (App Drawer | Turn Off Screen | Power Menu)
    - Always Show Indicators (Always show page indicators)
    - Close After Starting App (Automatically closes the App Drawer)

Dock:
    - Number of Shortcuts (Default | 6 | 8 | 10)
    - App Drawer Button Style (Up to 5)
    - Dynamic Ordering (Dynamic shortcuts ordering)

Folder:
    - Close After Starting App (Automatically closes the folder)
    - Folder Style (Up to 11) - Empty Folder Icon: Style 11

More to come...

Requeriments:
    - Api Level 21+
    - Xperia Home Stock Launcher (see Changelog below for version compatibility)
    - Xposed Framework

Install:
    TRY IT OUT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
    UNINSTALL XPERIA HOME X (MM) VERSION PRIOR TO INSTALL THIS ONE
    1. Download and install always the latest version: Xposed Module Repository
    2. Open Xposed Installer and activate it under Modules
    3. Reboot
    4. Done!

How to access module settings: (MODULE ICON DOES NOT APPEAR IN THE APP DRAWER)
    1. Enter Home Settiings
    2. Scroll down

How to unlock features:
    Support module development
    Thanks in advance!!

Special thanks:
    - Sony
    - @rovo89

Enjoy it!
    Changelog

v1.2.1 - 09/Jan/2018
    - Xperia Home 11.2.A.0.3 Compatibility - "com.sonyericsson.home" package - Download and install it prior to enable this module!
    - Fixed App Drawer's "Hide App" shortcut not available for some apps!
    - Locked (disabled) features require Donation Package (read OP for further info)
    Warning: "com.sonymobile.home" package may not be compatible, instead, install "com.sonyericsson.home" one (link above)!!

v1.2.0 - 31/Dec/2017
    - Xperia Home 11.2.A.0.3 Compatibility - "com.sonymobile.home" package - Download and install it prior to enable this module!
    - Removed "Hide Suggestion/Search Panel" app drawer feature

v1.1.0 - 19/Oct/2017
    - Xperia Home 11.0.A.0.1 Compatibility - "com.sonymobile.home" package - Download and install it prior to enable this module!
    - Xperia Home 11.0.A.0.3 Compatibility - "com.sonyericsson.home" package - Download and install it prior to enable this module!
    - Enabled App's shortcuts for Android LP and MM. Note: App info, Uninstall and Hide/Unhide (if enabled) shortcuts ONLY!!

v1.0.0 - 14/Oct/2017
    - Initial android Nougat release (LP and MM compatible)
    - Xperia Home 11.0.A.0.1 Compatibility - "com.sonymobile.home" package ONLY - Download and install it prior to enable this module!
    - Moved apk download location to the official Xposed Module Repository

Legacy:
    v1.1.0 - 04/Sep/2017
    - Reuploaded apk ( thanks @rocker00 )

v1.1.0 - 30/Dec/2016
    - New Rename Apps feature (Rename apps display name)

v1.0.1 - 27/Dec/2016
    - Fixed status bar fc

v1.0.0 - 23/Dec/2016
    - Initial release
    - Xperia Home 10.2.A.2.10 Compatibility - ONLY!!!
    FAQ

Will this module work on the Nougat the way it is currently?
    - No!

Will you work on it for Nougat compatibility?
    - Yes! As soon as Xposed Framework for Nougat be released (and if I find some spare time for such work).

Yep... LP, MM and N are supported!
    Version Compatibility

Uninstall Xperia Home X (MM) version prior to install this one!!
    Temp download mirror

serajr please upload the newest one again because since yesterday i can't download it and gave me wrong size (178 bytes) !! is it me only or for all ?

I think its for all
    because i cant download too and my friends also
    its for all of xda section

Yes @serajr we are waiting for u to upload

Wtf xda?

Happy new year!!