LineageOS 14.1 FOR LG L FINO
NOTICE: THE DEVELOPERS OF THIS ROM DO NOT SHARE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED DEVICES, AFTER INSTALLING, OR IN THE PROCESS OF INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE. MODIFYING YOUR DEVICE IN ANY WAY VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY. PLEASE CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- LG L70pn (D290n)
- LG L70pds (D295)
- All the device hardware is fully supported and working
- Official LineageOS's Snap camera application and Jelly web browser
- Adoptable Storage support
- Doze mode
- Substratum Theme Engine support
- MicroG support
- Custom kernel with intelliplug hotplug driver and intellithermal thermal driver
- Custom PowerHAL, based on Nick D2's PowerHAL for msm8226 devices.
- F2FS formatted /data partition
- Sony's DASH open source sensor library
- KERNEL: https://github.com/geekydoc/android_...m-14.1-advance
- DEVICE: https://github.com/geekydoc/android_...n/tree/cm-14.1 and https://github.com/geekydoc/android_...s/tree/cm-14.1
If you find a bug, please report it by posting a reply on this forum thread.
FIRST TIME INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Backup sensitive data
- Get and install TWRP for your device variant, see this thread and DOWNLOADS section below for TWRP recovery images with full F2FS support
- Obtain the latest zip from the DOWNLOADS section below
- Do a full wipe before installing. On TWRP, go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe and select ART Cache, Data, Cache, System. If you were using Adoptable Storage on a previous ROM, chances are it won't get recognized by the new ROM, in this case select External Storage too. This will erase all the data stored on your SD card.
- Flash the zip using TWRP
- Go back to the main recovery screen, then go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select data partition only -> Repair or Change -> Change Filesystem -> F2FS
- Reboot and enjoy
Latest build is: lineage-14.1-20171109-UNOFFICIAL
Latest builds can be downloaded from the links below:
- L70PN: https://mega.nz/#!N1pAnZZB!prto4O-tz...EZUqy44fCN0Qek
- L70PDS: https://mega.nz/#!MloGjCRD!rEA8M56Vg...X5Ss9BfK8vSR_k
TWRP 3.1.0 recovery images, with full F2FS support and based on the project's custom kernel:
Boot Images with inverted storage
Install these boot images if you want to use your external Micro SD card as the data partition. Internal data partition will not be available if you install these boot images. Your Micro SD card must have only one partition formatted in f2fs filesystem. You can install these images through TWRP recovery (make sure you have the latest version installed, as previous versions have a bug when installing .img files). Also make sure you install the boot image after installing the ROM zip.
You will have to re-flash the inverted memory boot image after every ROM update.
To install the boot image through TWRP, go to Install->Install Image->Select the image file->Select boot->Flash.
- AddonSU : Use this to enable Super User access. Flash through TWRP recovery.
- OpenGApps : Use this to enable Google Apps and Google Play Services on your ROM. Due to insufficient system partition free space, only pico package can be installed. Select ARM->7.1->pico. Flash through TWRP recovery.
- Substratum Theme Engine : Install this application if you want to use Substratum Themes. It can work rootless on this ROM.
GUIDES [External Links]
- @g-pl for contributing to the kernel/device code
- @D1stRU3T0R for helping syncing the kernel with latest upstream version
- @FaBMak and @Arcline for providing translations for the Update Notifications application
- @mountaser halak for conducting stress tests for the PowerHAL and for building flashable zips for this project
- @proudlytm for testing and bug reporting and building the TWRP recovery for L Fino
- @Quarx2k for the msm8226 kernel
- @vm03 for his work on getting CyanogenMod on msm8610 devices
- The CyanogenMod/LineageOS team
UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 PORT FOR LG L FINO, ROM for the LG L Fino
christpp, mountaser halak, g-pl, proudlytm
Source Code: http://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2017-11-18