FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HELP > > DELL Venue 7 Hard Bricked (USB LOGO)

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ZilexSeryth, Junior Member on 14th July 2016, 08:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My friend had this DELL Venue 7 tablet and had problems about it (I don't know what was it at first).
Now she sent it to a cheap repair shop but they said they can't fix it (they BRICKED THE TABLED).

now I have asked my friend if I could try to fix her tablet for free , and she agreed (cuz it's free)

as I received the tablet I directly used the combo button
COMBO 1
(volume up & power button)

but it doesn't even turn on!. so I used another combo

COMBO 2:
(Volume Down & Power button)

PHASE 1:
and what happens is it shows up a DELL logo for like less than a second and then shows up a USB LOGO for like 1 second

so I've noticed that it doesn't boot to DroidBoot

so I search for this Kind of problems and I saw this website: DELL SUPPORT (sorry but new user " can't post outside links" you can contact me if you want to know)

Research Problem #1:

in the DELL TUTORIAL, (xFSTK downloader) ,it says use the second tab (MRD A0/B0 + MOOR A0 + CRC), but it does not detect the tablet, I already Installed the Drivers needed called (Intel iSoC USB Driver), I already tried pressing the volume up then connecting table to PC still it does not detect... So I installed a cloverviewplus driver and used the last tab (CLVP A0/B0/B1) it detects my tablet in this option..... Another Problem came-up, when I start the download the device shuts-down then connection cuts-off and does not complete the download... (What Confuses me is, cloverviewplus detects my device even though it's turned off but when I Start the Download the device turns off and disconnects)

Error occured dnx mismatch

can anyone solve the problem above?

Research Problem #2

I've Heard about this flash tool called SP Flashtool but still it does not detect my Tablet. Drivers has been installed already (MTK driver) & (Intel Android USB Driver) but still no detection. I think Only CloverviewPlus Driver Detects My Device Even though its powered off, but SP Flashtool doesn't support this driver. (or does it?? I don't really know)...

Additional Info:
-> While tablet is Connected to a computer it turns on using Combo 2 and will stop at USB LOGO
-> While tablet is Connected to a power outlet PHASE 1 will just happen
->DELL VENUE 7 (with sim card slot)

Note: I'm Active until 12:00 midnight (Philippine Time)

22nd July 2016, 08:55 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilexSeryth

My friend had this DELL Venue 7 tablet and had problems about it (I don't know what was it at first).
Now she sent it to a cheap repair shop but they said they can't fix it (they BRICKED THE TABLED).

now I have asked my friend if I could try to fix her tablet for free , and she agreed (cuz it's free)

COMBO 1

COMBO 2:

PHASE 1:
and what happens is it shows up a DELL logo for like less than a second and then shows up a USB LOGO for like 1 second

so I search for this Kind of problems and I saw this website: DELL SUPPORT (sorry but new user " can't post outside links" you can contact me if you want to know)

Research Problem #1:

in the DELL TUTORIAL, (xFSTK downloader) ,it says use the second tab (MRD A0/B0 + MOOR A0 + CRC), but it does not detect the tablet, I already Installed the Drivers needed called (Intel iSoC USB Driver), I already tried pressing the volume up then connecting table to PC still it does not detect... So I installed a cloverviewplus driver and used the last tab (CLVP A0/B0/B1) it detects my tablet in this option..... Another Problem came-up, when I start the download the device shuts-down then connection cuts-off and does not complete the download... (What Confuses me is, cloverviewplus detects my device even though it's turned off but when I Start the Download the device turns off and disconnects)

Error occured dnx mismatch

Research Problem #2

I've Heard about this flash tool called SP Flashtool but still it does not detect my Tablet. Drivers has been installed already (MTK driver) & (Intel Android USB Driver) but still no detection. I think Only CloverviewPlus Driver Detects My Device Even though its powered off, but SP Flashtool doesn't support this driver. (or does it?? I don't really know)...

Additional Info:
-> While tablet is Connected to a computer it turns on using Combo 2 and will stop at USB LOGO

Hi! can you post the picture of USB logo?
27th July 2016, 09:08 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Aziz

Hi! can you post the picture of USB logo?

Same as this but Different Brand

same as this but different device
12th August 2016, 07:46 PM |#4  
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Exactly same error as on screenshot from first post.
emmc dead or exist any solutions?
19th August 2016, 05:57 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilexSeryth

COMBO 1

COMBO 2:

PHASE 1:

Research Problem #1:

Research Problem #2

Additional Info:

Still have the problem ?
guess i can help cause my venue 8 had the problem and i fixed it.
30th August 2016, 04:12 AM |#6  

More
I have this problem !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heronewone

Still have the problem ?

Please who can help me ?
I have the Dell Venue 8, the PC recognizes more XFSTK does not recognize ! is he with a damaged card?

thank you!
11th November 2016, 02:29 AM |#7  

More
I have the same problem any help please
I have a dell venue 7 3730 whit same issue i wonder if i can install other rom using the original kernel thx
25th November 2016, 10:11 PM |#8  

More
Did you guys try to flash the 3830 rom to your 3730? There is a big red warning that says not to do that.
20th December 2016, 09:06 PM |#9  

More
Please can you share how you fixed your Venue 8?
Quote:
Originally Posted by heronewone

Still have the problem ?

Hi there, heronewone, please can you share how you fixed yours. I having a similar issue on a Venue 8 3830

Unrooted device. Never checked the USB Debugging option in the device.

I can get the device to boot in Droidboot mode (REBOOT - Droidboot, REBOOT, RECOVERY, POWER OFF). At the bottom of the screen:
FASTBOOT INIT...
FASTBOOT CMD WAITING

Still ADB Devices show nothing connected same as FASTBOOT Devices.

Note:
If I connect the Tablet powered down to the PC ADB Devices lists it properly
...\Android\sdk\platform-tools>adb devices
List of devices attached
DellVenue8000210953 device

On that situation it shows under Windows Device Manager - as USB device --> "Android-Phone".
I have both Google's and Intel's USB drivers installed. Still Device Manager will list a CLOVERVIEW device

When I select RECOVERY it would run in the "Open belly Droid logo with Red Exclamation mark - NO COMMAND.
From where ABD Devices lists
..\Android\sdk\platform-tools>adb devices
List of devices attached
DellVenue8000210953 Unauthorized

Can get into System Recovery (already tried wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition a few times)

In such mode still "adb devices" show Unauthorized.

Please, do you have any hints to circumvent that?

Any help is welcome!

Thanks in advance

Jorge
22nd December 2016, 07:00 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Same problem, where did you get the 4 files for xFSTK?

Please give me links.
23rd December 2016, 04:47 PM |#11  

More
They are here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post51090040

Regards,

J
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)