FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC Desire 510 I can't update Android and do hard reset

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By chudy903, Junior Member on 20th February 2016, 04:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello. I got problem with my HTC Deisre 510,phone are in subscription Orange. I can't update Android and do hard reset. I try do it by Settings -> Backup&reset -> Factory data reset dosen't work. I try Power + Volume down phone turn on buty nothing happen. I've got HTC update to install but it turn ON but nothing happen again.
I try once root my phone,but only half part was succesfull, it crash when I try upload TWRP.
To "recovery" option i can't enter,phone reset then and this is all.

10th March 2016, 07:41 AM |#2  
Flag Targu Mures
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chudy903

Hello. I got problem with my HTC Deisre 510,phone are in subscription Orange. I can't update Android and do hard reset. I try do it by Settings -> Backup&reset -> Factory data reset dosen't work. I try Power + Volume down phone turn on buty nothing happen. I've got HTC update to install but it turn ON but nothing happen again.
I try once root my phone,but only half part was succesfull, it crash when I try upload TWRP.
To "recovery" option i can't enter,phone reset then and this is all.

did you install TWRP or are you now still on stock recovery because I don't understand ?
15th March 2017, 11:27 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have similar problem with my HTC Desire 510 but it also still restarting. I can't do anything on it. After it turns on the question to send fail report to HTC is on the screen. Phone is ok for about 1 minute but later it shut down and turn on again. I'm not expirienced in modifications of software, so please leave instruction step by step what shuold I do. Tell me what informations You need about phone and how can i get them.
31st December 2017, 10:22 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Visit the google store on a pc, download "Flashify" to your device. Open the app, and under the"Flash" header, select "Download Philz". It will then download and install Philz Touch Recovery to your phone, and it will become the default recovery mechanism for your phone. I also have a 510, and this has helped me out where adb failed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)