FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[rom] lineage os 13 for htc 526g plus dual sim (mt6592) (port)

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

Thread Closed Email Thread
21st December 2017, 05:20 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by truzz_patel

are you on custom recovery that is recommended in the this thread ?
make sure you are flashing the correct gapps

I solved this problem by reflashing both of them but I wrongly formatted my phone due to which when I flash stock ROM it shows BROM error 4008 and its probably due to drivers plz help give me all drivers link needed to flash stock on HTC I am using win 10 64 bit plz help

21st December 2017, 05:32 PM |#12  
OP Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Singla

I solved this problem by reflashing both of them but I wrongly formatted my phone due to which when I flash stock ROM it shows BROM error 4008 and its probably due to drivers plz help give me all drivers link needed to flash stock on HTC I am using win 10 64 bit plz help

Hey there, i will surely help you solve the problem, since it will he a long process i will be private messaging you

Sent from my HTC One X9 dual sim using Tapatalk
25th December 2017, 06:58 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by truzz_patel

tested both sim cards it shows no signal drops for me

Major drops for me but, specially sim 1 its shows no mobile network most of the time
2nd February 2018, 11:02 AM |#14  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 7

More
GPS Fix
In order to fix GPS, replace the GPS.conf file in /system/etc folder, and set the permissions to -RW--R--R, and restart the phone. File is attached, remove .txt from the filename before replacing. I've tested on my phone, running this R and YGPS shows the correct GPS lock.

Happy testing..
Attached Files
File Type: txt gps.conf.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.9 KB, 20 views)
3rd February 2018, 05:24 PM |#15  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Network Drop Fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyansh21

installed the lineage os 13 ..... great rom working real smooth......
only problem was that only sim 2 was working although both sim showed signal
major signal drop every 5 minutes
sim network issues only

It happens if you clean install the ROM, meaning wiping the data as well. In order to fix this, format everything except External SD Card using TWRP, and install Resurrection Remix ROM build date 20161119, boot the phone and then go to recovery after successful boot. Now, only wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache and System, do not wipe data. Install the ROM and gapps and clear cache and Dalvik. That's it. You'll no longer notice the signal drops.

Note : I chose 20161119 RR build because I have noticed that the signal quality is way better than any other custom ROM build.

Happy testing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Owais Siddiqui For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Owais Siddiqui Ad-Free
3rd February 2018, 05:28 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owais Siddiqui

It happens if you clean install the ROM, meaning wiping the data as well. In order to fix this, format everything except External SD Card using TWRP, and install Resurrection Remix ROM build date 20161119, boot the phone and then go to recovery after successful boot. Now, only wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache and System, do not wipe data. Install the ROM and gapps and clear cache and Dalvik. That's it. You'll no longer notice the signal drops.

Note : I chose 20161119 RR build because I have noticed that the signal quality is way better than any other custom ROM build.

Happy testing.

Thanks for the fix... Will try and tell
16th February 2018, 12:23 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
In Sim 1 mobile network is not showing plzzz fix this
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom roms, htc 526, lineage os 13, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread