Post Reply Email Thread
22nd April 2018, 06:00 AM |#21  
OP Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakasidebus

Pattern is always visible even if you turn off "make password visible"... Waiting for these bugs to be fixed. Don't want to switch to other roms.

You have to switch off make pattern visible , the settings icon next to screen lock , it's found there .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrushitKerai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrushitKerai Ad-Free

22nd April 2018, 10:26 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by truzz_patel

please note - I am trying my best to help all of you guys out with the bugs , but I myself I'm working alone on this project so give me some time and my device condition is bad , only 75% of the touch screen recognizes my touch since my digitized is damaged , as well as my battery doesn't seem good

Take your time man, people always complain about free stuff
I thinks bugs differs depending on its person and device, some poeple noticed some bugs that my device didn't had
Can you port the android 8.0 one? I want to try it out.
And i want to ask if you can make youtube play videos in 720p ,the 420p is playing smoothly and i like that but the video quality isn't that great
The Following User Says Thank You to TheKepar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheKepar Ad-Free
22nd April 2018, 12:01 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you for your efforts
Thank you for your efforts......
22nd April 2018, 07:43 PM |#24  
Flag noida

More
truzz_patel is the man
Quote:

please note - I am trying my best to help all of you guys out with the bugs , but I myself I'm working alone on this project so give me some time and my device condition is bad , only 75% of the touch screen recognizes my touch since my digitized is damaged , as well as my battery doesn't seem good

thank u buddy.
and i was not complaining. i appreciate your work and know that you have to spend time on the roms and fixing bugs ,its only that i m a little impatient.
25th April 2018, 08:04 AM |#25  

More
Which GApps should I download?
26th April 2018, 03:48 AM |#26  
Flag noida

More
Quote:

I think i found the reason for the problems ..
Which are:-
Stock camera app or 3rd party cams not able to record videos.
File manager not able to access external sdcard.
Apps not able to write on internal storage.
Permissions are reset on reboot every time. ( may be due to cache problems).
Images or videos (downloaded) on internal storage are not shown in the galary.
Only google photos is able to show media on both internal storage and external sd card simultaneously.
Internal storage now shows internal shared storage.
-------------------------------------------------------
REASON WHICH I THINK IS CAUSING THIS.
IN nougat rom, by default the external sdcard is taken as adoptable and not portable.
On removing the external sdcard,
The stock camera app says cannot access sdcard.
Somehow now footej camera app is able to record videos and click images effortlessly but the output of video is slow and constant pauses. File manager is working as earlier , but still shows internal shared storage.
1st May 2018, 07:08 PM |#27  
Flag Kumbakonam
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Bro...I can help you fix the bugs...in this rom...and we need to port a latest TWRP for this device first...

Port the DOT OS latest ...you can find it on here
https://www.androidgsmbd.com/dot-os-...nel-3-4-67-kk/
2nd May 2018, 04:42 PM |#28  
Flag Kumbakonam
Thanks Meter: 119

More
signal is not working...I am using airtel.
6th May 2018, 09:21 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Flashing the lineage os 14.1 root addon gives permanent root access to the rom ... For both adb and apps (after flashing you have to manually enable root access from developer option)
12th May 2018, 08:30 AM |#30  
Flag Pune, India
Thanks Meter: 3

More
How can i port this rom to HTC Desire 816G MT6592 variant???
17th May 2018, 05:09 PM |#31  

More
Nice work
Awesome ROM , everything is working fine, but the cpu optimization is not good, facing a bit of heating issues, btw i tried enabling multicore power saving in kernel auditor but that didn't help much.

thanks for the rom bro.....keep up good work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader unlock 526g+, custom roms desire 526g+, htc desire 526g plus, resurrection remix 5.8.5, twrp 3.0.2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)