[rom] [01-04-2018] [resurrection remix 5.8.5] [android 7.1.2] [desire 526gplus]

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2018, 05:09 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nice work
Awesome ROM , everything is working fine, but the cpu optimization is not good, facing a bit of heating issues, btw i tried enabling multicore power saving in kernel auditor but that didn't help much.

thanks for the rom bro.....keep up good work

20th May 2018, 02:32 AM |#32  
Flag Kumbakonam
Thanks Meter: 119

More
The sim card is not detected for me...

It just says no sim card...

My imei and baseband is okay...

Anyone help me fix this...

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_kr

Awesome ROM , everything is working fine, but the cpu optimization is not good, facing a bit of heating issues, btw i tried enabling multicore power saving in kernel auditor but that didn't help much.

thanks for the rom bro.....keep up good work

The rom is just ported ..you can't expect any optimization...you need to fix it by yourself

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhambora

How can i port this rom to HTC Desire 816G MT6592 variant???

You can if it has same chipset...

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyansh21

Flashing the lineage os 14.1 root addon gives permanent root access to the rom ... For both adb and apps (after flashing you have to manually enable root access from developer option)

I recommended magisk...as it hides the root..and you can pass CTS profile by using magisk hide config module...

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwetaankt

I think i found the reason for the problems ..
Which are:-
Stock camera app or 3rd party cams not able to record videos.
File manager not able to access external sdcard.
Apps not able to write on internal storage.
Permissions are reset on reboot every time. ( may be due to cache problems).
Images or videos (downloaded) on internal storage are not shown in the galary.
Only google photos is able to show media on both internal storage and external sd card simultaneously.
Internal storage now shows internal shared storage.
-------------------------------------------------------
REASON WHICH I THINK IS CAUSING THIS.
IN nougat rom, by default the external sdcard is taken as adoptable and not portable.
On removing the external sdcard,
The stock camera app says cannot access sdcard.
Somehow now footej camera app is able to record videos and click images effortlessly but the output of video is slow and constant pauses. File manager is working as earlier , but still shows internal shared storage.

No....

The reason for the camera is we don't have a stable base rom for our chipset..(6592) the camera bug is in the source..it is not fixed yet...

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycs_2703

Which GApps should I download?

Arm-7.1-nano

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakasidebus

Pattern is always visible even if you turn off "make password visible"... Waiting for these bugs to be fixed. Don't want to switch to other roms.

Bro....this is just ported not compiled...so it can't be fixed ...
24th May 2018, 04:56 AM |#33  

More
Plzz help GPS is not working 😢😢😢
Plzz Help GPS is not Working so i installed gps stats and tools. It says GPS is not installed . Plzz help. I love this rom all things are working smoothly except GPS.
24th May 2018, 08:00 AM |#34  

More
A very great rom
I am having a problem with GPS only. otherwise its a very great rom i am able to mount my device to pc , etc. Plzz help GPS is not functioning . I installed the GPS Stats and tools app it says GPS is not present in my phone. Plzz help.
30th May 2018, 12:58 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thnx!!!!!
its awesome... working supersmooth!!!...
16th June 2018, 07:23 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
It's a very nice rom compare to other custom roms of this device nice work thank you for this rom
But I'm very disappointed that GPS is completely gone and not working please tell me how to fix it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader unlock 526g+, custom roms desire 526g+, htc desire 526g plus, resurrection remix 5.8.5, twrp 3.0.2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)