FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Need Help to unbrick verizon desire 526 (htcd100lvw)

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By deernet, Junior Member on 9th April 2017, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2018, 09:19 PM |#11  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyrrus2k9

I also received a failed message -2,19. Any help would be appreciated. Wondering if maybe the zip is just corrupted as I downloaded it with ADM?

If I remember right, I booted to fastboot and typed 'fastboot oem RebootRuu' (without quotes) to get to the RUU flashing fastboot partition, then I flashed the smaller hboot ruu zip first, and the other large ruu 2nd.

I used the file downloaded by htc sync manager and cancelled the software update before it finished decompressing the archive.

I sold the one I was using but I have another at the house. I need to order a battery and screen for it and then I'll record a step by step of my method. Might be a week or so

(Sorry for the edits; I forgot the quote)

23rd March 2018, 12:53 PM |#12  

More
Thank you. Any help is greatly appreciated.
23rd March 2018, 04:23 PM |#13  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Well, I still haven't ordered anything for it. Taxes are coming back late, so I'm flat broke, but I haven't forgot about you. I remember it taking me a few tries to get the order just right, but once I figured it out the phone updated like butter. I had ended up soft-bricking it using the bootloader unlock method provided by @BigCountry907.

Have you gone back and tried it again? A lot of times I'll put a phone up in the box and come back to it and have it done in minutes if I just leave it alone for a while.
25th March 2018, 04:28 PM |#14  

More
Will download zip file again and try it again. You never know. Can't hurt!
20th April 2018, 04:57 PM |#15  

More
Any direction as to how to flash my phone if it keeps failing with my previously stated errors? I think it has a virus and it is acting possessed and generally driving me crazy. Thanks in advance!
5th November 2018, 10:25 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
mediafire link is dead
Thank work now
11th May 2019, 02:21 PM |#17  

More
Mediafire Link is Dead again
Anybody having this 0PM3IMG.zip file somewhere?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)