1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By emwakishi, Junior Member on 29th August 2015, 07:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th December 2016, 05:09 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
useless app
this kingoroot app is useless. It provides you with some temporary root privileges, nothing else.
If you need to flash a new ROM onto the device first unlock it's bootloader,
then flash a custom recovery (the twrp 2.8.2.0 given in one of the threads)
then proceed with whatever you wish to do.

I also used it, and it resulted the same that my htc desire 526g+ got stuck in a boot loop. In my case, it even got stuck in a bootloop in recovery mode. Now I had to give it for repair at the service center.
So, I would suggest you to proceed with serious caution.

23rd April 2017, 04:54 PM |#32  

More
hello sir ia have flashed my htc desire 526g and after flashing done it is restarting after htc logo,i have tried to flash it is not flashing even not going to factory mood,any suggestion
24th April 2017, 07:58 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas121raza

hello sir ia have flashed my htc desire 526g and after flashing done it is restarting after htc logo,i have tried to flash it is not flashing even not going to factory mood,any suggestion

You can use this guide to recover your phone, just flash the stock ROM with SP Flash Tools https://forum.xda-developers.com/des...t6582-t3505808
24th April 2017, 08:41 PM |#34  

More
Htc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do0k13

You can use this guide to recover your phone, just flash the stock ROM with SP Flash Tools https://forum.xda-developers.com/des...t6582-t3505808

Mobile is not going to recovery mode,every time i tried to get into, it restarts
25th April 2017, 05:40 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas121raza

Mobile is not going to recovery mode,every time i tried to get into, it restarts

Just find a ROM backup for your phone and start flashing with SP Flash Tools or with Fastboot mode follow this steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JkdKWYw20U
5th June 2017, 09:55 AM |#36  

More
I rooted my htc desire 526g+ using kingroot it successfully rooted but wheni tried to flash twrp.img it stucks on bootloop and sad part is no recovery is loading when i go to boot screen using vol up rocker and power button and selecting recovery it does not loading any recovery not even android stock recovery and bootloop starts again
Plz help
19th August 2019, 06:55 AM |#37  

More
my phone is rooted by kingroot
Quote:
Originally Posted by wassti

Warning/Disclaimer: This will erase everything you have on the phones internal memory. (if you have play store set up right, you can just log back in afterwards and it will pull all your data/apps back, however if you don't, make sure to backup any contacts, data, ect that may be on the phones storage before attempting this) (then again, if you were already trying to root, you should have had everything backed up already anyway :P )

Charge the device to at least 50% (or an hour or two at least if the battery was completely dead)
Hold the Volume Down Button, Press power button, keep holding the volume down button
Phone should boot into HBOOT or Download mode,
use the volume up and down buttons to highlight Recovery Mode
press power button to select Recovery Mode
Phone will reboot with a red triangle icon, press all three buttons at the SAME time (vol up, vol down, power)
use the volume up and down buttons to highlight Clear Data (Factory Reset) press power button to select, let it finish clearing /data/ and /cache/
Once this has completed, Pull the battery out, let it sit for like 30 seconds without the battery
Put battery back in
hold power button for a while until it vibrates, release power button
let it sit at the htc boot screen for 10 minutes phone should eventually move to the verizon boot screen (if it goes over 10 minutes on the htc screen, try procedure again)

Post here if you have any trouble.

ok...i tried using volume down and power buttons ....but nothing comes...the phone remains busy bootlooping......i tried to install twrp with rashr app and BOOM! my phone was in boot loop .....i tried to hold volume up and power button ...it shows 3 options viz
1. recovery
2.fast boot
3.normal boot
but all these options are not working and i am still stuck at bootloop

please help....my gmail is [email protected] help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)