FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

phone hacked trying to get person out

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By cgreeley, Junior Member on 27th August 2016, 06:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have a desire HTC 526 that's been hacked. It has obvious signs but I cannot remove the files that are giving person access. This is my 6 rh phone and 3 carriers in 3 months of anyone has any idea how to block or remove please help. The phones all act as if rooted I'm asked for su permission when I try to remove files. I have tried su and nothing happens. I have had one time where king root looked like it took bit it only lasted minutes before telling me I was not rooted. Whoever this person is is consuming all my data in the first two days of cycle Verizon tells me my phone is using 5,go of data in less than a day when I'm not online and all of it is going to videos. Any suggestions would be appreciated

20th June 2018, 12:46 AM |#2  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgreeley

I have a desire HTC 526 that's been hacked. It has obvious signs but I cannot remove the files that are giving person access. This is my 6 rh phone and 3 carriers in 3 months of anyone has any idea how to block or remove please help. The phones all act as if rooted I'm asked for su permission when I try to remove files. I have tried su and nothing happens. I have had one time where king root looked like it took bit it only lasted minutes before telling me I was not rooted. Whoever this person is is consuming all my data in the first two days of cycle Verizon tells me my phone is using 5,go of data in less than a day when I'm not online and all of it is going to videos. Any suggestions would be appreciated

I suggest Big Country's BL unlock after updating with HTC's desktop application. I think it's HTC Sync

Sent from my ZTE Z963VL using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)