FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Stock Deodexed East Eu Rom

443 posts
Thanks Meter: 88

By torchwolfery, Senior Member on 24th March 2015, 08:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here is a Deodexed flashable zip of the stock East European Rom this rom was originally posted by Prucho in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...-twrp-t3042247

this is the stock rom with stock kernal but superuser is there

The rom has been Deodexed by me.. so far everything works fine.

here are the instructions...

1 download this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_C...ew?usp=sharing

2 place on to sd card

3 boot into twrp..

4 make backup of exiting rom

5 to a typiclal wipe (personally i did full wipe including internal memory to make sure of no conflicts)

6 install rom

7 reboot

8 open superuser app download app and install through twrp

9 reboot and bingo Bobs your Uncle

thanks to Prucho for his original work

I will be following this upin a few days with the rooted jmz version of this rom also deodexed...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to torchwolfery For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift torchwolfery Ad-Free
25th March 2015, 07:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,109

More
Thanks for this. So this will work fine on the At&t 610?
25th March 2015, 06:33 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchwolfery

Here is a Deodexed flashable zip of the stock East European Rom this rom was originally posted by Prucho in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...-twrp-t3042247

2 place on to sd card

3 boot into twrp..

5 to a typiclal wipe (personally i did full wipe including internal memory to make sure of no conflicts)

6 install rom

7 reboot

I will be following this upin a few days with the rooted jmz version of this rom also deodexed...

Would like to say thank you but i was just wondering now that we have a deodexed rom what can we now do?
25th March 2015, 07:26 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag prague

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zubairali00

Would like to say thank you but i was just wondering now that we have a deodexed rom what can we now do?

with a deodexed rom it makes it much easier for removing of apps for instance i was able to get rid of nearly all the htc apps, twitter and facebook... when i originally tried to do it with rom toolbox before it would only uninstall the updates and still leave the original app... also with this it should conceivably be easier to start porting roms to our phone...
25th March 2015, 07:29 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag prague

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmanxxl

Thanks for this. So this will work fine on the At&t 610?

I dont know truth be told.. there are some differences between the at&t model and the eu model... so i wouldn't advise trying it but.. i do know that some people who have the eu model have flash the at&t rom successfully... as always I can't take any responsibility for any problems occur from flashing it..
25th March 2015, 10:14 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

2 place on to sd card

3 boot into twrp..

6 install rom

7 reboot

thnks for ur work and for sharing. will give it a go soon and will let you know how it worked.
The Following User Says Thank You to the-light For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the-light Ad-Free
28th March 2015, 01:58 PM |#7  

More
This rom brought finally my htc back to life. i have added jmz kernel and im bloat free. shame though need to face the red text at start up. thx for anyone involved sharing this.
29th March 2015, 04:52 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag prague

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the-light

This rom brought finally my htc back to life. i have added jmz kernel and im bloat free. shame though need to face the red text at start up. thx for anyone involved sharing this.

how is it working with the jmz kernel for you? for me it doesn't seem to work so well for some reason i seem to get a lot of signal drops on both wi-fi and mobile network
30th March 2015, 06:44 AM |#9  

More
Quote:

how is it working with the jmz kernel for you? for me it doesn't seem to work so well for some reason i seem to get a lot of signal drops on both wi-fi and mobile network

Am not realy using the phone too much but wifi seem to be stable, ale, some of apps are beaving strange. U can try and fix permission with twrp, c if it helps..
22nd April 2015, 03:16 PM |#10  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Did you wipe cache & dalvik before you flashed it, I had some issues and I did that and re-flashed and all works fine

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Thanks for this, I tried to deodex my own and made a right hash of it. All working now
25th April 2015, 03:14 PM |#11  
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi Guys,

ive downloaded and i wanted just to make sure, does the ROM have bloatware etc?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)