These are unofficial builds of CM11.0 for the HTC Desire 610.
To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, you can follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!
My change log is in post #2.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
1. You must unlock your bootloader or be S-OFF.
2. You must have a custom recovery installed that allows SELinux. Get TWRP build for HTC Desire 610 from here.
3. Download the current HTC Desire 610 build from here. The MD5 file for it is here if you want to check you downloads integrity.
4. Get Gapps from here.
5. Fully wipe your device from TWRP Recovery. eg Format "System" and Factory Reset.
6. Install Rom and Gapps from TWRP Recovery then Wipe dalvic and cache then Reboot.
Note: If you want to use Xposed Framework you will need to flash the a3ul_xposed_fix.zip in post#3. But be warned, it reverts a few framework files to an older version and MAY give some unwanted side effects.
- CyanogenMod Team.
- u-ra for his work on the MEMUL which I used as a template to bring up the A3UL.
CM11 for HTC Desire 610, ROM for the HTC Desire 610
Source Code: https://github.com/MiniBlu
Kernel Source Here
Device Tree Here
Vendor Files Here
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Stable Release Date: 2015-12-27
Beta Release Date: 2015-12-08
Last Updated 2015-12-27