FORUMS

Desire 626g+ Soft-Bricked probably, but maybe Hard

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By sillohunor, Junior Member on 23rd December 2015, 02:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
My phone is in a boot loop after a friend of mine tried to modify it and managed to install a wrong ROM. I can access bootloader, but not the usual HBOOT, my bootloader looks like this: (Because it's my first post I cannot put a link here, but maybe I can in the comments)

Recovery mode does nothing, it simply reboots the phone and the cycle begins. Fastboot mode is working, I can give commands through cmd, but not all commands work. For example i can flash boot boot.img, but when flash recovery recovery.img it says "partition 'recovery' not support flash", erase doesn't work at all, getvar all returns this....:
(Because it's my first post I cannot put a link here, but maybe I can in the comments)

ADB not working and when Fastboot devices it writes a random serial(0123456789AB). Something isn't good and that's why I suppose this isn't just a Soft-Brick.

Please help, I don't know what to do, can we make it work?
Thanks in advance!
23rd March 2016, 05:36 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Same exact thing happened to me yesterday and I'm still stuck with a bricked phone... Have you found any solution ? thx
27th May 2016, 10:54 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HTC desire 626g+ soft brick
http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...mmand-t3243510
This is the perfect solution.
28th May 2016, 02:05 PM |#4  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 33

More
if you cant install through cwm i could find a link which i used to lash the phone to official update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)