Happening now! New Honor Phone Launch
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

I think I soft bricked my phone and need help

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By GoTZeus, Junior Member on 6th October 2015, 07:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I rooted my phone yesterday and everything was going fine. Then my phone died and now my phone only boots into the recovery(CWM) and it wont charge. I have done a lot of searching and have found no solution. My phone is recognized when I use adb commands, but when I try to do anything all I get is <<waiting for device>>. Any help would be appreciated.

13th October 2015, 03:27 AM |#2  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Soft brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTZeus

I rooted my phone yesterday and everything was going fine. Then my phone died and now my phone only boots into the recovery(CWM) and it wont charge. I have done a lot of searching and have found no solution. My phone is recognized when I use adb commands, but when I try to do anything all I get is <<waiting for device>>. Any help would be appreciated.

So you rooted your phone successfully, installed custom recovery through ADB then flashed superSU zip from the root of your SD card, and then the battery died normally and now you can't get into anything but recovery correct? This post is a little late so you might have found a fix by now but pressing your power button and volume up button should reboot your phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)