[A50ML]European Lollipop 5.0.2 With Sense 7 For Mediatek MT6752 Chip Devices

Search This thread

Gibz97

Nov 13, 2012
1. You can see that on the back of you phone,there write like this: ''Model:D820ts(or ys or us)''
2.I mean no,only follow tutorial and you will flash firmwork easy..
3.I don't know answer for this question..
:good::good::laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Yeah same story,i try to get code from htcdev.com for unlocking bootloader but I failed.. :D

Unfortunately the bootloader unlock at HTCDev only works for the official D820ys

essams1

Sep 15, 2007
You deserve: the Best Post for 2015

what makes me wonder, since it's original HTC release why those idiots don't make it available for everyone:confused:,
Any way Thank you Brother Yaser it's a nice great job, i had a problem with phone sound in 4.4.4, i hope it's solved now i will test and keep you posted.

all Done downloaded, upgraded, tested all working.

my advice for the noobies: you will face to major problems:
1- drivers: it's not ease at all to add the drivers for HTC preloader. (you have to read a lot od posts)
2- SP flash tool, you need to choose the correct version for your phone i tried, SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1524.00.000, it worked fine with my D820s Dual sim.

Best for you all.

Reactions: Mohamed Yaser

ninthsense

Jul 11, 2008
Bangalore
Thanks for the work on this.

Take down the flash tool version in this upload. As mentioned above it does not work. The phone soft bricked and i'd to spend numerous hours to fix it.

The flash tool from the other thread works fine.

Safayetul

Jan 30, 2016
Can you please port this rom htc desire 626q (mt6752)... Both device uses same hardware except camera and display size

Last edited:

HmanA6399

Jan 31, 2016
About The BL >> Try This.... it works

unfort. :( HTCDev BLunlock is only for the ys varient ........ mine is ts ......
i tried these pgfs ( i found them in this thread thx Gibz97 :good: :good: :good: )
i put them to replace those of the LP Firmware >> through my SPflashtool (v5.1532.00) , i flashed the scatter file , chicked the boxes ( pgfs1-pgfs2 ) only, clicked download. I shut down my phone , clicked both Vol up n down ,then it started to download.
and ABRACADABRA! it's done :D :D :D
Hope it helps :)

bigwig

Jul 16, 2007
Hi,

Is this version compatible with Asia (Malaysia) 820s Dual Sim (as attached)?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-02-10-54-09.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-02-10-54-09.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 283

ali.phd71

Jul 8, 2015
Shiraz
i want just say thank you
this rom is awesome ، work great on my d820ts
you save me from before rubbish chines rom ، god bless you
sooooooo much thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Mohamed Yaser

ali.phd71

Jul 8, 2015
Shiraz
hi
at first thank you for this amazing rom.
now found have some problem with it:
when insert sim card in sim 1 the phone automatically power off ??? what need do?
please help me
thanks a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YOUR WARRANTY IS NOW VOID. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR BRICKS THAT MIGHT HAPPEN UPON FLASHING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

REQUIREMENTS
    • A good working PC that is able to hold battery power for at least 15 minutes in case of any power outages
    • A good working USB Cable
    • Internet connection for automatic update of VCOM and Preloader drivers
    • Of Course Desire 820s with at least 50% battery power
    • Flashing experience
    Confirmed to be working on Desire 820s, ts and ys variants so far. NOT Yet tested on the Desire 820us variant

Please know that you will not be able to install any OTA for this firmware because it is not the original firmware for your device.
    REMEMBER This is a full firmware flash and not just a ROM so you MUST know how to revert to your original firmware in case of repairs by warranty.

This Procedure will format your Internal SD Card so please backup before proceeding

HOW TO FLASH WITH SP FLASH TOOL

1. Extract the Downloaded Lollipop Flashfile
    2. Install The Drivers Inside *MTK_UsbDriver_autorun_1.0.14_internal.rar*
    3. Use The Included Flash tool Click on Scatter-loading by the right

SP_1.jpg

4. In the window that pops up, select MT6752_Android_scatter in the Lollipop Flashfile folder

SP_2.jpg

5. A list with ticked boxes should appear in SP flash tool
    6. Select Firmware Upgrade***********************VERY IMPORTANT OR YOU WILL BREAK YOUR PHONE*********

SP_3.jpg

7. Click Download

SP_5.jpg

8. Stop should now be prominent while other options should be grayed out

SP_4.jpg

9. Switch off your phone and wait for at least 10 seconds after it has switched off
    11. Connect the switched off phone to the PC via USB cable Press the power button once or twice until pc detects the Phone
    12. A progress bar should start running

sp_6.jpg

13. DO NOT INTERRUPT. Wait until you get a Success message (green circle with OK)
    14. Disconnect USB cable and switch on the phone
    CREDITS
    nkk71 for decrypting RUU.
    Gibz97 For finding the RUU , and all the valuable information he gave to us ,and of course the well designed thread

Screenshots
    7EgkIzi.png

OQvrE2i.png

Dp6Z4DN.png

Thank you very much bro :good:
    TWRP for WWE version is ready
    This is off topic,but Happy new year for everybody,i wish all the best for you.. And want to say thanks to all becouse we finaly have 5.0.2 lollipop for our 820s.. :D :D :D
    Thanks for the help... Can you give me all the links of all files... Please please please... PLEASE BHAIYA

Links are provided in the first post.