CM 12.1 - Desire 820n (Single SIM)

Search This thread

Androlark

Mar 20, 2016
Paris
Hi guys ! I'm Androlark, a young french developer.

On the ask of a member of the forum, I just ported CM 12.1 to the "a51ul" HTC Desire 820.

I cannot test it with my personal device, who had his release-keys modified because of Tomal's Discovery V2.0.

Waiting for your returns, and hope you enjoyed.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vb13rYM4sPbW41X0NHa2VNOG8/view?usp=sharing

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][CM 12.1], ROM for the HTC Desire 820

Contributors
Androlark
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1.0

Created 2016-03-23
Last Updated 2016-04-04

Last edited:

kr1shna

Dec 24, 2012
Kearny
can u do it for a51tuhl its basically the same thing.. its giving me error 7 while flashing

update: i will try to remove assert in updater script and try;

Last edited:

Oel

Oct 25, 2014
Almeria
Try to flash HTC's default boot.img by fastboot. I'll try to see why CM is not booting. :c

With default HTC Kernel it boots only into recovery.
And now, after wiping system, boot, Data and dalvik and flashing your rom it boots only into recovery!:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Oh no!

After playing backup back its also only booting into Recovery!

Oel

Oct 25, 2014
Almeria
My Desire 820 was bricked after the test. I had to flash the original OTA through the bootloader. now all is ok.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys ! I'm Androlark, a young french developer.

On the ask of a member of the forum, I just ported CM 12.1 to the "a51ul" HTC Desire 820.

I cannot test it with my personal device, who had his release-keys modified because of Tomal's Discovery V2.0.

Waiting for your returns, and hope you enjoyed.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vb13rYM4sPbW41X0NHa2VNOG8/view?usp=sharing

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][CM 12.1], ROM for the HTC Desire 820

Contributors
    Androlark
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1.0

Created 2016-03-23
    Last Updated 2016-04-04
    Guys, you must understand that we have to wait for MM update because HTC doesn't release any kernel sources for a51ul at LP update, the sources we have now is not sources from developer so we must get a plenty of programmers to get it working (It's not an easy work, especially HTC kernels). So, we must wait for update and official sources and then we'll have straight way to CM and other roms.
    Someone has successfully ported MIUI 7 to D820u, so why should porting CM be impossible (even on D820n) ?.. :p

That port is a zip port, not built from source
    Yup guys, so !
    I think that I've not been that very clear about my build ^^. It's for D820 32-bits devices, they use the kernel MSM8916.
    If your device is booting in HBOOT, it's because the kernel is not matching with your device's (kernel).

I'm gonna try if something like this can work:
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_cyanogen_msm8916-common

If anybody can help me on my work, you can add me on Skype: contact.androlark.

Oh ! And my apoligizes for my english, I'm just very very french :D !
    The kernel is compiled with rom ! :)

It took me 7 hours for compiling everything, but I'll see if I can do something for you ^^.