FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LEANED LOLLIPOP [Desire 820s] MT6752 CUSTOM FIRMWARE

669 posts
Thanks Meter: 277
 
By Gibz97, Senior Member on 5th August 2016, 07:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th August 2016, 05:31 AM |#11  
stev007's Avatar
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Plz make one for Desire 820 Dual sim Indian variant (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615), if possible...
Good work by the way...��
 
 
13th September 2016, 08:59 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
apps and data
hello, please i would like to know if i flash the firmware without doing a backup... will all my info and apps and data stay on my phone? If not... what do you suggest a titanium backup?
28th September 2016, 04:33 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
theres only32 mb free in my system partirion how to free up some memory , i want to mov3 some apps to system
30th September 2016, 05:14 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can you please help me to port this for htc desire 626q??
1st October 2016, 06:07 AM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike3140

hello, please i would like to know if i flash the firmware without doing a backup... will all my info and apps and data stay on my phone? If not... what do you suggest a titanium backup?

Backup is for recovery purpose. In case it ran into a bootloop and you cannot get out of it. You can recover your saved data. Use TWRP backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky_004

theres only32 mb free in my system partirion how to free up some memory , i want to mov3 some apps to system

Manually deletes apps in /system/app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safayetul

Can you please help me to port this for htc desire 626q??

It is just the debloated version of stock ROM, there are of no necessary to port.

Sent from my Sony D6503 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to iXaidyiu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iXaidyiu Ad-Free
13th October 2016, 07:08 PM |#16  
Salman Babri's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky_004

Stuck in bootloop when i clicked super su binary update...
I tried noremally and updatind binary through twrp
But after reboot stucked on htc logo
Any sloution

I did the same mistake, how do you recover from it? How to power off the phone/ boot into boot loader once it gets stuck on HTC logo ?
13th October 2016, 07:13 PM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman Babri

I did the same mistake, how do you recover from it? How to power off the phone/ boot into boot loader once it gets stuck on HTC logo ?

just hold the vol up+ vol down+ and power for some time,and it ll boot to bootloader
Then,
u can either flash the whole firmware again throught sp flash tool
Or
if ur having twrp back up restore it
The Following User Says Thank You to sharky_004 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sharky_004 Ad-Free
13th October 2016, 07:48 PM |#18  
Salman Babri's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky_004

just hold the vol up+ vol down+ and power for some time,and it ll boot to bootloader
Then,
u can either flash the whole firmware again throught sp flash tool
Or
if ur having twrp back up restore it

Thanks! That worked.
5th December 2016, 01:38 PM |#19  
Member
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
flashed, got white screen when booting up. Turned off, tried to flash 4.4.4, it just starts charging, wont flash. Please help ASAP!
12th December 2016, 06:57 AM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i have error
hi.. i was try to upgrade this firmware. but cant. its showing some error. i try with two pc's & deferant USB cables. but problem is same. please let me how to install this rom. i already attache error message. my phone has same as you posted this firmware..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...t6752-t3279089

this one install correct. but problem is storage. system only 10GB. need more space. thatswhy i try to install your new firmware. your linked rom if perfect working. but this one cant install. please help

My phone is. HTC Desire 820us.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	3965945  
30th December 2016, 12:34 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
cant detect sim cards after flashing
i formated and flashed leaned lollipop after that cant detect sim cards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes