The Geek Way
1. Unlocked Bootloader
2. Your favourite recovery
3. Fastboot Drivers or HTC Sync Manager installed
4. Fastboot & adb command line tools
5. Enough battery to keep your phone alive through the process
Notice : If anything goes wrong with your phone, don't come looking for me with a gun.
How to get it running :-
1. Download your favourite recovery
2. Download fastboot command line tools and extract in a folder
3. Put your recovery.img in the same folder with fastboot.exe
4. Switch Off your phone
5. Press and hold Volume Down and Power button and Holla, welcome to bootloader mode.
6. Select fastboot with Volume keys and press power button.
7. Now connect your phone with USB and you will get fastboot USB mode
8. Open your fastboot folder that you created above
9. Hold Shift then Right Click and Select Open Command Prompt Window here
10. Then in the command prompt window type
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
12. Reboot your phone in recovery mode. (Repeat step 5, Select Recovery and Press Power Button)
13. Congratulations, you've done it.