Please extract the boot.img from lolipop update zip file and upload

Search This thread

TheInvader

Aug 29, 2013
Urgent Help Needed..

I lost my boot partition after upgrading to Lolipop due to some mistake while using fastboot..

Please extract the boot.img from lolipop update zip file and upload.. This will be a great help for me..

My phone is dead as of now..

Oel

Oct 25, 2014
Almeria
Hey,
i am sorry, ich can`t help you, i am not from India. Please, when your phone ist fixed, can you than upload the whole lolipop update zip ?

Thank´s a lot

Oel

Oct 25, 2014
Almeria
Yes, we speaking about the LOLIPOP version for the Desire 820 @thelnvader, the indian lolipop rom, have it multilenguage? Like German, France, Spanish etc....

Last edited:

Oel

Oct 25, 2014
Almeria
Yes, TheInvader will do it. kinghunki can you cook a lolipop rom with it also for the single sim version?

TheInvader

Aug 29, 2013
Yes, we speaking about the LOLIPOP version for the Desire 820 @thelnvader, the indian lolipop rom, have it multilenguage? Like German, France, Spanish etc....

Bro my device is still dead and in service center. Will inform you after I receive my device.

There are full chances that It have these popular languages.

TheInvader

Aug 29, 2013
My device is in service center

Actually I bricked my device. The device was not even accepting ADB or entering fastboot mode.

I have good bandwidth to upload files. time and interest to do beta testings. But as of now, my device is not with me. Let me get my device back. I will do the maximum I can do.

aumtaigor

Oct 8, 2015
Actually I bricked my device. The device was not even accepting ADB or entering fastboot mode.

I have good bandwidth to upload files. time and interest to do beta testings. But as of now, my device is not with me. Let me get my device back. I will do the maximum I can do.

even i m facing the same issue ( device was not even accepting ADB or entering fastboot mode. )
stuck in recovery mode about 5 - 10 sec and after that reboot again and again ..
how did you resolved it ??

TheInvader

Aug 29, 2013
This is unrecoverable as much I understand the situation..

even i m facing the same issue ( device was not even accepting ADB or entering fastboot mode. )
stuck in recovery mode about 5 - 10 sec and after that reboot again and again ..

I think this has happened just after unlocking the bootloader and the device may have been trying to format itself but can't find the stock recovery to do so.

The Service Center guys were not able to detect whether my deviced was unlocked or not. So they try repairing, cant repair and changed my Mobo with New One.

Reactions: aumtaigor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i just extracted it .

i just extracted it . but dear size is about 25 mb so unable to attach file here
    uploaded on google drive

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6lern2opzL_RjBYLVlwenVkN2c&usp=sharing

dont forgate to offer me a coffie

and senior buddy plz cook TWRP F for lollipop
    This is unrecoverable as much I understand the situation..

I think this has happened just after unlocking the bootloader and the device may have been trying to format itself but can't find the stock recovery to do so.

The Service Center guys were not able to detect whether my deviced was unlocked or not. So they try repairing, cant repair and changed my Mobo with New One.