Quote:
Originally Posted by bishoy ashraf

all links are expired please update them ,thanks in advance

Links updated

15th January 2018, 11:07 AM |#62  
Flag Kulim
Thanks Meter: 73

More
@Gibz97 , can you update twrp to the latest version? (v3.2.1)
24th February 2018, 09:56 AM |#63  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
could you please help me to get crom
hi bro... could you please help me to get crom if you have any please update em link for my friend we just flashed TWRP and Roted with supersu please help regarding crom
11th September 2018, 11:17 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
For the unofficial D820ys or other Desire 820s, us or ts which you have Lollipop after flashing with SP Flash Tool follow this procedure to unlock the boootloader:

1. Download this pgfs file Unlocked pgfs
2. Extract it and you will get pg1fs file
3. Paste the file into the flash file folder (D820S_LOLLIPOP_TW or D820S_LOLLIPOP_WWE) and replace the current pg1fs file
4. Run SP Flash Tool but tick only pg1fs and flash as usual (Press and hold volume up while flashing and let go when flashing begins)
(Remember not to tick every item as it will wipe your data)

I have D820s dual sim flashed lollipop with sp flash tool then rooted and locked bootloader s-on , i want to back to stock KK but i can't unlock bootloader with this method when i press and hold volume up then plug in cable nothing happenes please help
20th November 2018, 08:20 AM |#65  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 277

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22

For the unofficial D820ys or other Desire 820s, us or ts which you have Lollipop after flashing with SP Flash Tool follow this procedure to unlock the boootloader:

1. Download this pgfs file Unlocked pgfs
2. Extract it and you will get pg1fs file
3. Paste the file into the flash file folder (D820S_LOLLIPOP_TW or D820S_LOLLIPOP_WWE) and replace the current pg1fs file
4. Run SP Flash Tool but tick only pg1fs and flash as usual (Press and hold volume up while flashing and let go when flashing begins)
(Remember not to tick every item as it will wipe your data)

I have D820s dual sim flashed lollipop with sp flash tool then rooted and locked bootloader s-on , i want to back to stock KK but i can't unlock bootloader with this method when i press and hold volume up then plug in cable nothing happenes please help

You dont need to unlock the bootloader to flash back to kitkat. Just use SP Flash Tool
20th November 2018, 01:30 PM |#66  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 277

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirarsyad97

@Gibz97 , can you update twrp to the latest version? (v3.2.1)

I will work on that when I find the time, but currently 3.0.2 is the most stable for this phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)