CyanogenMod 13 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.x (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
The source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- first release
- Custom recovery (either TWRP or CyanogenMod) - TWRP in attachment
- USB cable (or not)
- SP-Flash Tool - DOWNLOAD HERE
- Free time
- "Rear camera can take pictures of only 8MP."
- "HOME button long press FC SistemUI."
- "Videos on Facebook is kinda Low Quality(will fix that)."
- "You tell me"
I'm not owner of this PORT,I find it on Youtube LINK 1 , LINK 2.
But I'll leave credits,and will continue to work on this project.
DOWNLOAD ROM [MEGA.NZ]
TWRP 184.108.40.206 [MEGA.NZ]
GPU FIX [MEGA.NZ]
DOWNLOAD ROM [GOOGLE DRIVE]
TWRP 220.127.116.11 [GOOGLE DRIVE]
GPU FIX [GOOGLE DRIVE]
- Download and install SP-Flash Tool
- Download twrp18.104.22.168.zip and extract it
- Open SP-Flash Tool and load MT6592_Android_scatter.txt from TWRP folder
- Turn Off mobile and prepare USB Cable
- Press Download button in SP-Flash Tool and connect phone to USB Cable (if u don't have drivers,look at attachments for drivers zip)
- When you see DOWNLOAD OK,boot into recovery (hold vol down + power for 10sec,when u see screen is on,release power and wait)
- Make a full wipe (/system, /data, /cache, /dalvik) FULL. Do not report not working if you don't do this. VERY IMPORTANT STEP
- Install CM 13 ROM
- Install GAPPS and reboot to system
- When you see wifi connection page,reboot again to recovery
- Install GPU FIX
- Again make full wipe and reboot to system
- That's it, have fun
Note to users: I'm not responsible if you brick your phone. See the disclaimer above.
Note to admins/moderators: I'm not a developer / contributor of CyanogenMod and not associated with Cyanogen, Inc. in any way. If this thread is inappropriate, please move/delete it.
Thanks to These People:
ULTRA DEVS(for port)
Moustafa Samy (porter)