[ROM][HTC Desire 820G+] Cyanogenmod 13.0 [PORT]

Search This thread

froydenzi

Sep 10, 2013
Sarajevo
www.deepfear.org
5ZlbRXW.png

BNeBLeC.png

CyanogenMod 13 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.x (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
 * cause of male impotence.
 */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

The source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Changelog:
- first release

Requirements:
  • Custom recovery (either TWRP or CyanogenMod) - TWRP in attachment
  • USB cable (or not)
  • SP-Flash Tool - DOWNLOAD HERE
  • Free time

Known Bugs/Issues:
  • "Rear camera can take pictures of only 8MP."
  • "HOME button long press FC SistemUI."
  • "Videos on Facebook is kinda Low Quality(will fix that)."
  • "You tell me"

I'm not owner of this PORT,I find it on Youtube LINK 1 , LINK 2.
But I'll leave credits,and will continue to work on this project. ;)

Download:
DOWNLOAD ROM [MEGA.NZ]
TWRP 3.0.2.0 [MEGA.NZ]
GPU FIX [MEGA.NZ]
DOWNLOAD ROM [GOOGLE DRIVE]
TWRP 3.0.2.0 [GOOGLE DRIVE]
GPU FIX [GOOGLE DRIVE]
DOWNLOAD GAPPS

Instructions:
  • Download and install SP-Flash Tool
  • Download twrp3.0.3.0.zip and extract it
  • Open SP-Flash Tool and load MT6592_Android_scatter.txt from TWRP folder
  • Turn Off mobile and prepare USB Cable
  • Press Download button in SP-Flash Tool and connect phone to USB Cable (if u don't have drivers,look at attachments for drivers zip)
  • When you see DOWNLOAD OK,boot into recovery (hold vol down + power for 10sec,when u see screen is on,release power and wait)
  • Make a full wipe (/system, /data, /cache, /dalvik) FULL. Do not report not working if you don't do this. VERY IMPORTANT STEP
  • Install CM 13 ROM
  • Install GAPPS and reboot to system
  • When you see wifi connection page,reboot again to recovery
  • Install GPU FIX
  • Again make full wipe and reboot to system
  • That's it, have fun

Note to users: I'm not responsible if you brick your phone. See the disclaimer above.
Note to admins/moderators: I'm not a developer / contributor of CyanogenMod and not associated with Cyanogen, Inc. in any way. If this thread is inappropriate, please move/delete it.

Thanks to These People:
ULTRA DEVS(for port)
Moustafa Samy (porter)
LG Devs
CyanogenMod Devs

Attachments

• twrp3.0.2.0.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 8,226
  • Screenshot_20170327-182715.jpg
    Screenshot_20170327-182715.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 11,455
  • Screenshot_20170327-182643.jpg
    Screenshot_20170327-182643.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11,409
  • Screenshot_20170327-182624.png
    Screenshot_20170327-182624.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 11,324
  • Screenshot_20170327-182628.jpg
    Screenshot_20170327-182628.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 11,127
  • Screenshot_20170327-182658.png
    Screenshot_20170327-182658.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 11,371
  • Screenshot_20170327-182702.png
    Screenshot_20170327-182702.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 11,329
  • Screenshot_20170327-182705.png
    Screenshot_20170327-182705.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 11,000
  • Screenshot_20170327-182653.png
    Screenshot_20170327-182653.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 10,402
  • USB_Drivers.rar
    10.6 KB · Views: 4,397
Last edited:

adiba ansaari

Mar 29, 2017
ahh sorry.. it has only 1 gig ram.. i cgot confused myself sorry for dat...

bt plz fix cam ..even now tha rom is superrr stable

Riyas m droid

Aug 2, 2015
nemmara
Can you please upload the file now and please explain how to flash it for fixing the camera and otg. Thank you.

when will it be fixed

Go to play store and there is another HTC camera app which is much better and supports 13mp shots.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

There are some bugs like can't switch from 2g to 3g (it's always on 3g).Then also range cuts off after calls sometime.also some times mobile data won't turn on(if it happens turn on airplanemode and turnoff it after a minute and mobile data will work). Rom becomes laggy sometimes..No other problems found from me.

froydenzi

Sep 10, 2013
Sarajevo
www.deepfear.org
Go to play store and there is another HTC camera app which is much better and supports 13mp shots.

I tried to fix it,I get 14MP camera,but there are some green layers that i can't fix,8mp is original size that our camera can support,13mp is factory moded pixels(for best selling),that are blurry when u zoom pic,and use a lot of memory instead of 8mp pic,and yes,use that camera

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

There are some bugs like can't switch from 2g to 3g (it's always on 3g).Then also range cuts off after calls sometime.also some times mobile data won't turn on(if it happens turn on airplanemode and turnoff it after a minute and mobile data will work). Rom becomes laggy sometimes..No other problems found from me.

Yes,i know,but those bugs are known bugs for custom marshmallow rom,and that's source fault,I can't do much with it

BUT GOOD NEWS,I've successfully ported lollipop 5.0.1 version,need to improve more stability,and i'll release it. Much smoother,better ram manager,less bugs,and will be stable haha

Riyas m droid

Aug 2, 2015
nemmara
I tried to fix it,I get 14MP camera,but there are some green layers that i can't fix,8mp is original size that our camera can support,13mp is factory moded pixels(for best selling),that are blurry when u zoom pic,and use a lot of memory instead of 8mp pic,and yes,use that camera

Yes,i know,but those bugs are known bugs for custom marshmallow rom,and that's source fault,I can't do much with it

BUT GOOD NEWS,I've successfully ported lollipop 5.0.1 version,need to improve more stability,and i'll release it. Much smoother,better ram manager,less bugs,and will be stable haha

Check the image that htc camera app works perfect and it's called htc camera old in apk mirror and version is somewhat 7.5.x.x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170409-113143.jpg
    Screenshot_20170409-113143.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 499

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5ZlbRXW.png

BNeBLeC.png

CyanogenMod 13 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.x (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

The source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Changelog:
    - first release

Requirements:
    • Custom recovery (either TWRP or CyanogenMod) - TWRP in attachment
    • USB cable (or not)
    • SP-Flash Tool - DOWNLOAD HERE
    • Free time

Known Bugs/Issues:
    • "Rear camera can take pictures of only 8MP."
    • "HOME button long press FC SistemUI."
    • "Videos on Facebook is kinda Low Quality(will fix that)."
    • "You tell me"

I'm not owner of this PORT,I find it on Youtube LINK 1 , LINK 2.
    But I'll leave credits,and will continue to work on this project. ;)

Download:
    DOWNLOAD ROM [MEGA.NZ]
    TWRP 3.0.2.0 [MEGA.NZ]
    GPU FIX [MEGA.NZ]
    DOWNLOAD ROM [GOOGLE DRIVE]
    TWRP 3.0.2.0 [GOOGLE DRIVE]
    GPU FIX [GOOGLE DRIVE]
    DOWNLOAD GAPPS

Instructions:
    • Download and install SP-Flash Tool
    • Download twrp3.0.3.0.zip and extract it
    • Open SP-Flash Tool and load MT6592_Android_scatter.txt from TWRP folder
    • Turn Off mobile and prepare USB Cable
    • Press Download button in SP-Flash Tool and connect phone to USB Cable (if u don't have drivers,look at attachments for drivers zip)
    • When you see DOWNLOAD OK,boot into recovery (hold vol down + power for 10sec,when u see screen is on,release power and wait)
    • Make a full wipe (/system, /data, /cache, /dalvik) FULL. Do not report not working if you don't do this. VERY IMPORTANT STEP
    • Install CM 13 ROM
    • Install GAPPS and reboot to system
    • When you see wifi connection page,reboot again to recovery
    • Install GPU FIX
    • Again make full wipe and reboot to system
    • That's it, have fun

Note to users: I'm not responsible if you brick your phone. See the disclaimer above.
    Note to admins/moderators: I'm not a developer / contributor of CyanogenMod and not associated with Cyanogen, Inc. in any way. If this thread is inappropriate, please move/delete it.

Thanks to These People:
    ULTRA DEVS(for port)
    Moustafa Samy (porter)
    LG Devs
    CyanogenMod Devs

hello guys! i noticed that when i activate xposed installer the device become very laggy...any help or solution plz

I think 5.0.1 is too old but post it and I'll definitely try it . but can you port some other ROM like the ROM of desire 820 which has nearly same specs except ram and 4g ... And this ROM is super cool right now . like everything works like xposed etc..

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

hello guys! i noticed that when i activate xposed installer the device become very laggy...any help or solution plz

I noticed and uninstalled it.. Try to install performance profile and turn on 4 or 6 cores and set 1st core to performance in default section. Hope it helps..