By Kellwa, Senior Member on 1st August 2017, 03:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd September 2017, 02:01 PM |#21  
Tuban
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brukwiarz

First of all I had to install nfc destroyer, because I couldn't do anything because there were multiple nfc crashes all the time. Data connection don't work and I uninstalled the rom after few hours. I have desire 820n BTW

I'm still wait nougat on my d820u..any dev working on this?

23rd February 2018, 06:38 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bro @Kellwa I installed it on my HTC d820u but it still going recovery mode,is it have anyway to fix it
25th February 2018, 10:50 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowtham18

Bro @Kellwa I installed it on my HTC d820u but it still going recovery mode,is it have anyway to fix it

Try to wipe your data and cache
if didnt work try to flash it again and then wipe data and cache
further more if didn't work you have to flash the original RUU , if you dont have it i will try to find it for you between my old files because i dont have the phone anymore
but as i remember ther was a problem with recovery build that keep the phone to boot always to recovery
so also try to flash the recovery again and force the phone to boot to bootloader by holdin Vol up and down and power button for about 10 seconds
9th September 2018, 09:14 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hlo every1... i installed this rom worked fine... without any bugs... but in my opinion you should remain with the stock one as i m also restoring my old one... but i had debloted my previous htc rom and if you like the new system ui... try to replace it... i will try to after old one gets restored and tell you

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I m having desire 820 dual sim indian varient

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

And if you want the new apps like settings etc... simply go to apkmirror download the one for android 6 and install it

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

The system ui replace dis not worked for me... when i restarted it only showed black screen nothing else... i m happy with my old one
23rd September 2018, 04:55 PM |#25  

More
I used the ROM for quite a long time on my HTC 820u (a51_dtul). I used it out of necessity because I could not flash my original Tom on my HTC set. The main problem in this ROM is that I cannot download heavy files from any app like chrome or play store. Basically my internal storage is blank and I don't have a clue where my app are being stored.
24th November 2018, 02:23 PM |#26  

More
bhai chalu hua fir tera phone,bta dena kese kiya,please help me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowtham18

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)