By harshad_kp, Senior Member on 9th June 2015, 03:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th October 2015, 05:55 PM |#21  
Flag kurukshetra
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshad_kp

uploading it now... will post the link as soon as it is uploaded.

thanks in advance bro....

25th October 2015, 07:55 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shaoxing, China
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep saxena

thanks in advance bro....

Link uploaded... check the 1st post....
25th October 2015, 08:50 PM |#23  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 145

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshad_kp

Link uploaded... check the 1st post....

Thanks a lot bro, just downloading it. Hope that will solve my problem.
26th October 2015, 01:14 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I downloaded the rar file. Extracted the rar file to the SD card under TWRP folder. Reboot into the TWRP 2.8. Restored from the selected extracted folder. There were an error restoring from the folder. I rebooted the phone after the restore fail. Now my phone keep looping rebooting. Every time,. it says Image Update Fail. Devive halted due to large Image update failed. Press <Power> to reboot, and looping again. Anyone have any idea to fix my broken phone? Thanks.
26th October 2015, 07:38 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shaoxing, China

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongben

I downloaded the rar file. Extracted the rar file to the SD card under TWRP folder. Reboot into the TWRP 2.8. Restored from the selected extracted folder. There were an error restoring from the folder. I rebooted the phone after the restore fail. Now my phone keep looping rebooting. Every time,. it says Image Update Fail. Devive halted due to large Image update failed. Press <Power> to reboot, and looping again. Anyone have any idea to fix my broken phone? Thanks.

Which device do you have and the device is from which country. The TWRP backup for Desire 820u Indian model....
26th October 2015, 08:49 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I bought my D820u in Taipei. I restored my phone by removing the SD, rebooted the phone, inserted the SD card, then deleted the update.zip from the SD card. I restored my twrp backup and now I am back to Kitkat version.

Sent from my HTC D820u using Tapatalk
26th October 2015, 09:55 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I just wanna say that I couldn't wait for dump of single SIM EU, so I flashed this one and it works. 2nd SIM is just disabled, blink feed shows India Today hehe.
Thanks for upload

E: It works because i flashed firmware for my device
26th October 2015, 10:16 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shaoxing, China

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr3h

I just wanna say that I couldn't wait for dump of single SIM EU, so I flashed this one and it works. 2nd SIM is just disabled, blink feed shows India Today hehe.
Thanks for upload

This is surprising... ne ways good it helped you...
26th October 2015, 10:23 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shaoxing, China

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongben

I bought my D820u in Taipei. I restored my phone by removing the SD, rebooted the phone, inserted the SD card, then deleted the update.zip from the SD card. I restored my twrp backup and now I am back to Kitkat version.

Sent from my HTC D820u using Tapatalk

What update.zip did you had on your sd card. This is a twrp back it should not create any update.zip. Maybe the update.zip prevented your phone from restoring the lollipop backup. If it fails again you can try deleting the .md5 files and then try again restoring the backup.
Hope you have used the latest lollipop twrp by posted by kinghunki.
26th October 2015, 11:21 AM |#30  
Flag Almeria
Thanks Meter: 275

More
Quote:

Thanks for upload

Great for you!
26th October 2015, 12:39 PM |#31  
Flag Almeria
Thanks Meter: 275

More
Quote:

Thanks for upload

I testet it by myself. doesnt work with my 820n europe.
I think it works for you, because you flashed the firmware zip from the ota before?!
In the firmware.zip is the radio, Bootloader etc, so it can work on thies way. I am not shure, shall i make the sam thing?

What is your cid?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)