FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][TWRP BACKUP][LOLLIPOP] HTC Desire 820n a51_ul/Single SIM EU

58 posts
Thanks Meter: 19
 
By cr3h, Member on 2nd November 2015, 12:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
TWRP dump of rooted Lollipop for single SIM device (a51_ul), europe
If coming from Kitkat, you first need to flash firmware (once flashed can't be downgraded (yet) - no way back to Kitkat!!!)
Upload not mine - thanks to @gruszka95

Link to backup: https://mega.nz/#!45VEUThJ!_T_hQTR-g...8mw1H3Hr8A3ZDg

Link to firmware 2.10.401.2 : https://mega.nz/#!5pciGKyZ!opCtktWDe...0RdGi1hIzuqH34
Firmware is for CIDs:
Code:
HTC__001
HTC__J15
HTC__102
HTC__A07
HTC__M27
HTC__002
HTC__032
HTC__016
HTC__031
HTC__Y13
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cr3h For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cr3h Ad-Free
 
 
2nd November 2015, 02:37 PM |#2  
medohatem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Giza
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Thanks man
But how to flash firmware.zip
2nd November 2015, 03:22 PM |#3  
tareqak13's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by medohatem

Thanks man
But how to flash firmware.zip

FIRST : YOUR BOOTLOADER MUST BE LOCKED OR RELOCKED VIA THIS FASTBOOT COMMAND (fastboot oem lock) IF YOU ARE S-ON - (IF YOU ARE S-OFF SKIPP THIS STEP)

THEN : Rename firmware.zip to 0PFJIMG.zip and put it in your sd-card and go to hboot then it will verifying the zip file then you accept to update

It will update your boot.img , recovery.img and radio.img etc.

FINALLY : FLASH YOUR CUSTOM RECOVERY AFTER UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER AGAIN , THEN RESTORE THIS NANDROID BACKUP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tareqak13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tareqak13 Ad-Free
2nd November 2015, 10:16 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
firmware.zip work with all CID ? I have Orange F CID so i ask you

Thank you ^^
2nd November 2015, 10:54 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhosphorIode

firmware.zip work with all CID ? I have Orange F CID so i ask you

Thank you ^^

I added CID index from android-info. If you can find yours, then you are able to flash it.
3rd November 2015, 01:33 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr3h

TWRP dump of rooted Lollipop for single SIM device (a51_ul), europe
If coming from Kitkat, you first need to flash firmware (once flashed can't be downgraded (yet) - no way back to Kitkat!!!)
Upload not mine - thanks to @gruszka95

Link to backup: https://mega.nz/#!I5ZjSaCY!_T_hQTR-g...8mw1H3Hr8A3ZDg

Link to firmware 2.10.401.2 : https://mega.nz/#!h00xgT5I!ZEpr24iGv...VJ0gnDfgDPAqhE
Firmware is for CIDs:

Code:
HTC__001
HTC__J15
HTC__102
HTC__A07
HTC__M27
HTC__002
HTC__032
HTC__016
HTC__031
HTC__Y13

Backup and firmware..what I should do with both files
3rd November 2015, 06:59 AM |#7  
medohatem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Giza
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr3h

I added CID index from android-info. If you can find yours, then you are able to flash it.

How to know my CID of my phone ?
3rd November 2015, 07:46 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Almeria
Thanks Meter: 275
 
More
adb -> fastboot oem readcid

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhosphorIode

firmware.zip work with all CID ? I have Orange F CID so i ask you

Thank you ^^

You have to wait, like me, for the update from Orange, the slowest company in the world.
3rd November 2015, 06:28 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
ORANG202 cid :/ I'm not lucky

I have a kitkat twrp backup installed so i'm not sure i will get the ota.
4th November 2015, 06:41 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tareqak13

FIRST : YOUR BOOTLOADER MUST BE LOCKED OR RELOCKED VIA THIS FASTBOOT COMMAND (fastboot oem lock) IF YOU ARE S-ON - (IF YOU ARE S-OFF SKIPP THIS STEP)

THEN : Rename firmware.zip to 0PFJIMG.zip and put it in your sd-card and go to hboot then it will verifying the zip file then you accept to update

It will update your boot.img , recovery.img and radio.img etc.

FINALLY : FLASH YOUR CUSTOM RECOVERY AFTER UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER AGAIN , THEN RESTORE THIS NANDROID BACKUP

How to lock or relock bootloader?
THX!
4th November 2015, 10:51 PM |#11  
tareqak13's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dosd_david

How to lock or relock bootloader?
THX!

in fastboot mode type this command without qoutes "fastboot oem lock"
The Following User Says Thank You to tareqak13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tareqak13 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes