[ROM][TWRP BACKUP][LOLLIPOP] HTC Desire 820n a51_ul/Single SIM EU

Search This thread

cr3h

Aug 20, 2015
TWRP dump of rooted Lollipop for single SIM device (a51_ul), europe
If coming from Kitkat, you first need to flash firmware (once flashed can't be downgraded (yet) - no way back to Kitkat!!!)
Upload not mine - thanks to @gruszka95

Link to backup: https://mega.nz/#!45VEUThJ!_T_hQTR-gX0nMZkWODbDaKK1NMBmG8mw1H3Hr8A3ZDg

Link to firmware 2.10.401.2 : https://mega.nz/#!5pciGKyZ!opCtktWDeidFFB0vDxGEbhjTr3hTZ0RdGi1hIzuqH34
Firmware is for CIDs:
Code:
HTC__001
HTC__J15
HTC__102
HTC__A07
HTC__M27
HTC__002
HTC__032
HTC__016
HTC__031
HTC__Y13

Last edited:

tareqak13

Nov 8, 2013
Thanks man
But how to flash firmware.zip

FIRST : YOUR BOOTLOADER MUST BE LOCKED OR RELOCKED VIA THIS FASTBOOT COMMAND (fastboot oem lock) IF YOU ARE S-ON - (IF YOU ARE S-OFF SKIPP THIS STEP)

THEN : Rename firmware.zip to 0PFJIMG.zip and put it in your sd-card and go to hboot then it will verifying the zip file then you accept to update

It will update your boot.img , recovery.img and radio.img etc.

FINALLY : FLASH YOUR CUSTOM RECOVERY AFTER UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER AGAIN , THEN RESTORE THIS NANDROID BACKUP

Jankie255

Oct 28, 2015
If coming from Kitkat, you first need to flash firmware (once flashed can't be downgraded (yet) - no way back to Kitkat!!!)

Link to backup: https://mega.nz/#!I5ZjSaCY!_T_hQTR-gX0nMZkWODbDaKK1NMBmG8mw1H3Hr8A3ZDg

Link to firmware 2.10.401.2 : https://mega.nz/#!h00xgT5I!ZEpr24iGvsIOPjrohZJ5NszIfvfmBVJ0gnDfgDPAqhE
Firmware is for CIDs:
Code:
HTC__001
HTC__J15
HTC__102
HTC__A07
HTC__M27
HTC__002
HTC__032
HTC__016
HTC__031
HTC__Y13

Backup and firmware..what I should do with both files

PhosphorIode

Mar 20, 2015
ORANG202 cid :/ I'm not lucky

I have a kitkat twrp backup installed so i'm not sure i will get the ota.

Last edited:

dosd_david

Feb 17, 2008
FIRST : YOUR BOOTLOADER MUST BE LOCKED OR RELOCKED VIA THIS FASTBOOT COMMAND (fastboot oem lock) IF YOU ARE S-ON - (IF YOU ARE S-OFF SKIPP THIS STEP)

THEN : Rename firmware.zip to 0PFJIMG.zip and put it in your sd-card and go to hboot then it will verifying the zip file then you accept to update

FINALLY : FLASH YOUR CUSTOM RECOVERY AFTER UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER AGAIN , THEN RESTORE THIS NANDROID BACKUP

How to lock or relock bootloader?
THX!

dosd_david

Feb 17, 2008
in fastboot mode type this command without qoutes "fastboot oem lock"

Many thx,

However I have a very big problem!
I had relocked bootloader, updated the ZIP (firmware.zip to 0PFJIMG.zip, 2 auto-reboot in hboot for update) and when finished reboots all time in white screen and finish with black screen and ERROR (dont know the error, no report).
Then I had unlocked again from fastboot USB and flash recovery but now i cant access to anything.

White screen with message "entering recovery.... this build is for development...." and after some seconds reboot, in bucle, reboot reboot reboot......
I cant connnect now via USB and i cant enter in fastboot!!!!! And I cant turn OFF the phone!!!

CID: HTC__031

HELPPPPP :)))))

Last edited:

tareqak13

Nov 8, 2013
Many thx,

However I have a very big problem!
I had relocked bootloader, updated the ZIP (firmware.zip to 0PFJIMG.zip, 2 auto-reboot in hboot for update) and when finished reboots all time in white screen and finish with black screen and ERROR (dont know the error, no report).
Then I had unlocked again from fastboot USB and flash recovery but now i cant access to anything.

White screen with message "entering recovery.... this build is for development...." and after some seconds reboot, in bucle, reboot reboot reboot......
I cant connnect now via USB and i cant enter in fastboot!!!!! And I cant turn OFF the phone!!!

CID: HTC__031

HELPPPPP :)))))

try to keep pressing volume up + power button for 10 or 20 seconds , when your phone shows a qiuck black splash screen, press QIUCKLY volume down + power button , you should see hboot screen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Link to backup: https://mega.nz/#!45VEUThJ!_T_hQTR-gX0nMZkWODbDaKK1NMBmG8mw1H3Hr8A3ZDg

Link to firmware 2.10.401.2 : https://mega.nz/#!5pciGKyZ!opCtktWDeidFFB0vDxGEbhjTr3hTZ0RdGi1hIzuqH34
    Firmware is for CIDs:
    Code:
    HTC__001
    HTC__J15
    HTC__102
    HTC__A07
    HTC__M27
    HTC__002
    HTC__032
    HTC__016
    HTC__031
    HTC__Y13
    Thanks man
    But how to flash firmware.zip

The link to the firmware is dead please re-upload it
    Thank you
    Done.
    I have same version from that topic, but it has recovery boot loop problem and can't get root permissions on shell.

Wysłano z Tapatalk / Sent with Tapatalk
    One way around...
    Transfer stock recovery to your sd. Open terminal from TWRP>Advanced>Terminal Command. Enter following:
    Code:
    dd if=/external_sd/stock_recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p44
    reboot
    Press and hold vol up + vol down + power once the device reboots into stock recovery. Device will reset shortly, immediately release the vol up button while still holding the other buttons. Now, reboot from the bootloader menu.

You can flash twrp at this stage. But never ever reboot directly to the recovery. Instead, rboot into bootloader then recovery from its menu.

Just my two cents...
    Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward trying this :D

I send you PM.