[ROMS][MM] Official MarshMallow for Desire EYE | Pre-Rooted

Search This thread

TahirZX

Jun 16, 2015
do i need to flash ur kernel too after flashing this rom? and what did u mean by just the firmware we cant flash? plz enlighten me thankx

nda_kaspersky

Mar 7, 2016
Today ?

Attachments

• 1457950608342.jpg
    1457950608342.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,005
Reactions: Timei

auareve

May 31, 2014
Great job xXminiWHOOPERxX!!! How active the sweep to sleep?

Enviado desde mi HTC_M910x mediante Tapatalk

Timei

Oct 27, 2015
TLT
@ xXminiWHOOPERxX
I have a big request to you. when you get the stock EU, please, make it 100% clear. without root, without aroma etc. Only absolutely pure rom. OK? I think not only I have a wish.

TahirZX

Jun 16, 2015
@xXminiWHOOPERxX
Can u confirm that sd card is writable in this rom and does nfc work and media link works too? Do u have any mods on this rom? I love ur mods. E.g. Skydragon. Will there be a skydragon rom based on this rom? If yes then when? I'm desperately waiting.

zeroomhert

Dec 19, 2012
Roxas City
@xXminiWHOOPERxX Just want to know if you're gonna create a full stock deodex ROM? I mean just like the old releases that contains folder instead of System.img because I wanted to replace and remove some files that I don't need such as LinkIn plugin, Weibo, Polaris Office and more. I wanted to replace the file manager with ES file manager and update other system files from playstore such as Service Pack. I will just debloat it my self ^_^ Thank you

pablijo

Jan 20, 2016
Managua
I don't know if this is a silly question. I'm back to Android after 3 years of iPhone and believe it or not I've forget a lot of things.

So I went from my stock room on my brand new desire eye to the skydragon eye rom and so far I love it. But I want to experiment with this rom.

Do you guys recommend it?

How do I do this? From the skydragon eye to this one?

Thank you!

Kasun72

Jan 31, 2014
@xXminiWHOOPERxX Hey i flashed your rom and everything works smoothly.huugee thanks for that :)
but boomsound is greyed out.why is that?
And can you give me a link for a good sound mod for marshmallow

fetto0o

Dec 20, 2015
iam on viper rom now what should i do to install this rom ? should i flash normally like any rom ? and iam s-on please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Untitled.png

coollogo_com-98352650.png

xXminiWHOOPERxX
    paypal_donate.jpg

coollogo_com-274901842.png

Android OS : 6.0.1
    Kernel : Stock
    Sense Version : 7.0
    Release Keys : Official 4.11.709.1 Release Keys for EYE_TUHL
    Official 4.11.401.1 Release Keys for EYE_UL

coollogo_com-164391589.png

ROM Zips :
    EYE_UL Flashable
    Mega.co.nz

EYE_TUHL Flashable
    Mega.co.nz

TWRP Backups :

EYE_TUHL Backups

Mega.co.nz

Will Update after Upload..... Stay Tunned!

XDA:DevDB Information
    official-mm-eye, ROM for the HTC Desire Eye

Contributors
    xXminiWHOOPERxX
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Lollipop Firmware , MarshMallow Firmware , TWRP 3.0.0-0
    Based On: HTC

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-03-12

Created 2016-03-12
    Last Updated 2016-03-16
    If I flashed lollipop system+boot back via TWRP, won't it boot?
    If everyone waits I can post a small tutorial on updating to MM firmware... also 4.11.401.1 firmware can only be flashed on EYE_UL and EYE_UL_CA

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
    Does this mean NFC will work?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Yes NFC works.. it's an official release... uploading aroma based stock Tom.. will share twrp backup too

Wooow! You're adding fixes to a stock rom? That's gonna be super stable and fast. What if someone wants it pure stock?
    You guys over see things... I added aroma ( options like s2w and wpmod ) ... and I added root.. is that to much?

I'm keeping it complete stock ( un-modded system ) you have the choice of choosing mods on aroma. If you don't want mods and pure stock then don't select anything. Plain and simple... but if that's to much then return to complete stock and S-ON and take otas!