[ROM][MM][6.0] ICE Google Play Edition | v1.7.0 | Mods & Tweaks | Sense Features

Search This thread

viprus67

Mar 18, 2018
Sim cards dont work

my sim cards dont seem to get recognized on both the slots i have a 4g sim
please help
also really cool rom btw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wip.png

comedarkside.png

requirements.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF
    * Custom Recovery
    * Common Sense, Brains and logic
    */

agreement.png

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC Desire EYE you agree to the following:
    • Your warranty is now void.
    • We are NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    • Support is limited. We do this as a hobby in our free time. We'll do our best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for us to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever we will ignore your issue!
    • Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. We are under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If we do it is because we like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
    • NO Requests! When we work on InsertCoin we have in mind that we have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for us might not work for you and vice versa . We are not your personal ROM developers and it is not our job nor our intention to make everybody happy.
    • Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
    • Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
    • NO ETAs! While we do our best to constantly work on the ROM to improve, *fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues we can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and we might stop cooking the ROM

sharing.png

• You must ask our express permission!
    • You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or proprietary ICE code
    • If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention
    • Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.

features.png

ROM Base features:
    • Latest Google Play Rom for HTC ONE (M8) Pure Android 6.0.1 - 5.07.1700.13 MRA58K
    • Stock, Traditional Root & Systemless Root, Busybox and init.d support
    • Stock Gpe Ramdisk with improvements
    • Untouched System.img

iceconfigurator.png

Options are subject to change between ROM versions
    UI Tweaks

• Aroma Options
    • Do Not Disturb Priority Mode Fix
    • Screen Cast Fix
    • SELinux Permissive
    • Trusted Face
    • Write Protected Mod- thanks flar2 - if you wanna disable it just remove /system/lib/modules/wp_mod.ko
    • GPS Location
    Sense Mods
    • Sense Camera's - One M8, One A9 and HTC 10
    • Sense FM Radio
    • Sense Sound Recorder
    • Google Dialer
    • HTC IME
    • Sense Video Player
    • Sense Music
    • Sense Weather
    System Modifications
    • USB Settings - Set to defualt charge or MTP
    • Data Trafic Indicator - with color options
    • MIUI Battery Bar - with size and color options
    • Double Tap 2 Sleep Status Bar
    • Right Corner Pull Down Quick Settings
    • Battery Display Options
    • Nav Bar Height Selection
    • Colored Nav Bar Option
    • LED Notification Options
    • Volume Key Options
    Audio Mods
    • Stock BoomSound
    • Harman Kardon - Clari-Fi and LiveStage
    • JBL Audio

ICE Google Play - v1.7.0
    • Added Back Butterfly 2 Support with all major bugs fixed
    • Updated Rom to Latest Google Release Keys for M8

ICE Google Play - v1.6.0
    • Updated Sense Home
    • Another Attempt on Fixing NFC for Desire EYE
    • Included Xposed Framework
    • Included GravityBox MM
    • ADDED Single Sim GSM and Sprint ( One E8 Support ).!!

donations.png

social.png

thanks.png

mikrosmile, V6-Maniac, flar2, LeeDroid, lyapota, j to the 4n, Turge, show-p1984 , ivicask, omniw0lf, snq-, deagleone, shnizlon, topjohnwu, jcase, Captain_Throwback

XDA:DevDB Information
    insertcoin-gpe-eye, ROM for the HTC Desire Eye

Contributors
    xXminiWHOOPERxX, baadnewz
    Source Code: https://github.com/xXminiWHOOPERxX/Minis-ReLoAdEd

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.x.x-x , LP or MM firmware
    Based On: Google

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v.1.5.1
    Stable Release Date: 2016-05-19

Created 2016-05-14
    Last Updated 2016-07-12
    Since this is one of my most active forums , i want to give an update.

Currently i dont own the Desire EYE anymore. But i gave it to someone who doesnt mind me flashing their device.

Current Projects for Desire EYE :
    - ViperOneM8 v6.0.0 - Rom has went to beta team, Still has awhile for release but its based off latest HTC 10 Release.
    - MultiRom - Currently only able to install multiple roms to internal storage, so when released you will need to start using your microSD more instead for personal storage.
    - ICE GPe 1.7.0
    - Enhanced Stock Rom : Will not elaborate because its still only a thought.

After these updates i will stop support. Will only keep S.Rom Patch thread, Mini's Kernel, and twrp Recovery up to date... will also keep ICE Gpe up to date with google. but thats about it.
    Okay just a sneak preview.! It's based off GPe 5.1.1. Everything is running great, only thing broke is camera and NFC.. but we all know I'll have it fixed.

Flyme OS!!!
    a8308f351e9f3aff1e59689f4c7fb1c8.jpg

199b4384d12d2e511c4ba53110a83483.jpg

5e8a782b51a0508dc8dd22993517c32a.jpg

Sorry for bad pics.. but expect it soon.!

Sent from my HTC M8w using Tapatalk
    Marshmallow Firmware:

Welcome to MarshMallow Firmware for Desire EYE
    ( EYE_UL, EYE_UL_CA )

In order to proceed , make sure you are S-OFF and SuperCID. As My Zips Contain Modified HBOOT ( no red text and my latest TWRP ) ..... Please dont ask for assistance on flashing with S-ON, its simple you will BRICK.

Downloads:

For AT&T Variants - Mega Link
    For International Variants - Mega Link

Flashing Instructions:
    Code:
    *** Boot into Bootloader/Fastboot USB Mode ***
    Step 1) [B]fastboot oem rebootRUU[/B]

*** Wait for the device to reboot to a black screen with an HTC logo ***

Step 2) [B]fastboot flash zip Marshmallow_4.11.401.1_TWRP-INTLradio.zip[/B]
             or 
             [B]fastboot flash zip Marshmallow_4.11.401.1_TWRP-ATTradio.zip[/B]

*** When it says it is done in the terminal/cmdprompt execute the following *** 
    [The green bar only fills up about 75% of the way]

Step 3) [B]fastboot reboot-bootloader[/B]

Hi bro, how is the battery life? I am about to try it.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Hi, how did you flash JW rom? mine is working fine here...
    Battery life is super good. My phone now lasts 1.5x as before. It can survive 48 hours if I don't use it heavily. Also the performance and responsiveness is far better than stock.