[S.ROM][PATCH] JW 7.5.0 || Sense 8 || HTC 10 Based || Android 6.0.1

Search This thread

karo222

Oct 13, 2011
@xXminiWHOOPERxX
Hi,
Is it possible to make htc one m8 Cyanogen Roms working on desire eye as you did with this 2 Amazing m8 Rom?
It will be nice to have Cyanogen Mod Roms too

modaifallah

Mar 2, 2014
Cairo
Hello Desire EYE users :)
I'm the contributor of S.ROM, here I would like to do some introduction of this rom
  • S.ROM is a full HTC A9 port, all drivers and framework are ported from A9, so it will also include A9 specific features such as Time-lapse and Slow-motion recording.
  • This rom comes along with the latest Sense UI from HTC, the Sense 7.0_g, which right now is only available on HTC A9 (and S.ROM users), the difference can be found here
  • IMO no rom can be more fluid than S.ROM, because Sense 7.0_g is much more lightweight than the original Sense 7
  • In stock HTC A9 rom, Sense 7.0_g sacrifices lots of HTC Sense apps. However, we included most HTC Sense 7 apps, so no compromises enjoying the blazing fast experience!
  • If you'd like tons of mods and tweaks like Viper, since Xposed framework is working on this rom, you can consider try out Xtended Settings module, this will cover 99% of Viper tweaks. Join this G+ group: Xtended Settings Users to opt in and use Xtended Settings
Hope you all enjoy this rom :)
This is something I can call a DAILY DRIVER :D Superawesome battery and performance and stunning Sense 7g. Thank you. :D

Reactions: luisitox22

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
@topjohnwu

Had to update ramdisk for 5.2.0 , So anyone that wants to boot 5.2.0 flash this boot.img ....

will have a sense 7g kernel up soon.... have to extract boot.img and flash in fastboot till @topjohnwu adds it in next release

Attachments

• Sense7g_Boot-NOTFLASHABLE.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 63

luisitox22

@topjohnwu

Had to update ramdisk for 5.2.0 , So anyone that wants to boot 5.2.0 flash this boot.img ....

will have a sense 7g kernel up soon.... have to extract boot.img and flash in fastboot till @topjohnwu adds it in next release

I was just coming to report that it is stuck on boot screen. Thanks! i forget if your mini reloaded kernel is compatible with this rom. is it?

So i flashed your new ramdisk boot and it has just booted. Will report findings :)

Last edited:

luisitox22

Can confirm JBL LiveStage , Harman Kardon, And all other Sound Mods are working in S.ROMS JW Settings App.!!!!

WOW! very cool sound settings and regional settings! nice. only finding is that this is the second time i try this rom and again it heats up really bad. This time, it heated up so much, that the battery icon put an exclamation mark on it.

I trie dyour kenerll and it did not boot :S.

Still seeing 2 cameras, sense 7 and 7g Cameras.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rouz.

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
WOW! very cool sound settings and regional settings! nice. only finding is that this is the second time i try this rom and again it heats up really bad. This time, it heated up so much, that the battery icon put an exclamation mark on it.

Wonder how you tested 5.2.0 when I just had to update ramdisk for it to boot... or did my MM kernel boot the rom

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

luisitox22

Wonder how you tested 5.2.0 when I just had to update ramdisk for it to boot... or did my MM kernel boot the rom

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

I was just flashing the rom when you posted the ramdisk update so i flashed the rom added your kernel and fastbooted flash your ramdick boot as well :p

what i did not do and try your kernel again with the updated boot ramdisk. i have to go out a bit but can test later tonight.

I am curios to knwo if that new 7G kernel you are cooking will work on your 7G test biuld you did a while back :p

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

I do see that the default kernel it has i think is yours "3.1.0 ElementalX-eye-6.0.2-sensemini@mini

Last edited:

kiwiturkey

Jan 30, 2016

Still seeing 2 cameras, sense 7 and 7g Cameras.

How hot is your phone heating up? Can you check using a temp censor?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JW 7.5.0, 7.0.0, 6.3.0, 6.1.0, 5.1.0 & 5.2.0 and 5.2.5 support Officially Support Desire EYE.

JW 5.3.0 Support was dropped but still avaliable to us through patches! So for each new release the original devs make , wait till i upstream each patch for our device...

Official Android 6.0.1 Rom Thread :
    **HERE**

Patch Changelog :

Code:
    [B][U]JW 7.5.0 Repacked Patch[/U][/B]
    - Includes NFC Fix
    - Fixed WIFI  not working for some
    - Updated Ramdisk

[B][U]JW 7.0.0 Patch[/U][/B]
    - Another Ramdisk Update

[B][U]JW 6.3.0 Patch[/U][/B]
    - Updated ramdisk to JW 6.3.0

[B][U]JW 6.1.0 Patch[/U][/B]
    - Updated Ramdisk

[B][U]JW 5.3.0 Patch[/U][/B]
    - Updated Ramdisk ( Fixes Bizarre Battery Reading )
    - Fixed Camera From Not Loading

ALL QUESTIONS AND BUG REPORTING FOR OUR DEVICE POST HERE.!!! IF I CAN REPLICATE THE ISSUE I WILL LOG IT AND PROVIDE MY FINDINGS TO ORIGINAL ROM DEVS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.!

Credits :
    @sun_dream - for his hard work on bringing 6.x.x sense 7g to the M8
    @topjohnwu - for adding support for the desire eye in his JW releases.!*
    Hello Desire EYE users :)
    I'm the contributor of S.ROM, here I would like to do some introduction of this rom
    • S.ROM is a full HTC A9 port, all drivers and framework are ported from A9, so it will also include A9 specific features such as Time-lapse and Slow-motion recording.
    • This rom comes along with the latest Sense UI from HTC, the Sense 7.0_g, which right now is only available on HTC A9 (and S.ROM users), the difference can be found here
    • IMO no rom can be more fluid than S.ROM, because Sense 7.0_g is much more lightweight than the original Sense 7
    • In stock HTC A9 rom, Sense 7.0_g sacrifices lots of HTC Sense apps. However, we included most HTC Sense 7 apps, so no compromises enjoying the blazing fast experience!
    • If you'd like tons of mods and tweaks like Viper, since Xposed framework is working on this rom, you can consider try out Xtended Settings module, this will cover 99% of Viper tweaks. Join this G+ group: Xtended Settings Users to opt in and use Xtended Settings
    Hope you all enjoy this rom :)
    really amazing and very much effort from dev xxminiwhooperxx to make our desire eye become better and better! really rampage like luisitox22 said!
    All I take credit for is my files guys. Otherwise this isn't my rom , so I rather you be appreciative to the original devs.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    patch posted!!! ( Check OP )
    Patch ZIP Released for JW 5.3.0

- Updated Ramdisk ( fixes bizarre battery reading )
    - Fixed Camera not Loading

Download Rom from M8 Forums and flash by selecting M8 International in aroma... after rom is installed flash my patch ( found in attachments in OP ) and make first boot!