FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Stock Rom] HTC Desire Eye Asia (Eye_tuhl)

66 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By karanm18, Member on 14th March 2016, 06:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is International Rom

Not Taiwan or Hong Kong Rom

Download Link https://mega.nz/#!O11UTbbT!qhgOgMuWM...DKljKk17thFUp0

How to become stock
1) Copy the file into sd card
2) Boot your phone to Bootloader and follow the instructions on screen
3) When done it will ask you to reboot device and one rebooted you are back to stock congratulations

If after System Zip Update there is an error just ignore it and remove SD Card and reboot to system and it will be fine

Enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to karanm18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karanm18 Ad-Free

14th March 2016, 07:34 AM |#2  
Flag TLT
Thanks Meter: 32

More

Look on size and date
14th March 2016, 04:19 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timei

Look on size and date

This is the stock original recovery so just place the zip and flash it and restore your warranty if you want to
15th March 2016, 04:59 AM |#4  
Flag Makati
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
Stock Boot.img
Hey, are you on Marshmallow? Can I please ask for the boot.img? It is labeled "boot_singed.img" on your screeshot thanks a lot
15th March 2016, 06:44 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroomhert

Hey, are you on Marshmallow? Can I please ask for the boot.img? It is labeled "boot_singed.img" on your screeshot thanks a lot

This is not Marshmallow... This is KitKat stock and then you can take the ota's till MM
15th March 2016, 07:30 AM |#6  
Flag Makati

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karanm18

This is not Marshmallow... This is KitKat stock and then you can take the ota's till MM

I'm on MM now but i need stock boot
15th March 2016, 08:31 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:

I'm on MM now but i need stock boot

Extract it from the update
15th March 2016, 11:08 AM |#8  
Flag Makati

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Extract it from the update

I wouldn't be here if i don't know how to extract XD

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote:

Be more specific with your post. We can't guess the correct version of your ROM because it is not specified. Next time better be more specific with it so that people here will not ask questions that they themselves can answer. And the reason why I'm asking for the stock boot is because I accidentally flash a costumed kernel without even backing up the stock one. I can't go back to lollipop and flash the update again hahahahah OTA's doesn't provide DOWNGRADES. C'mon men.
15th March 2016, 12:14 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:

I wouldn't be here if i don't know how to extract XD

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Be more specific with your post. We can't guess the correct version of your ROM because it is not specified. Next time better be more specific with it so that people here will not ask questions that they themselves can answer. And the reason why I'm asking for the stock boot is because I accidentally flash a costumed kernel without even backing up the stock one. I can't go back to lollipop and flash the update again hahahahah OTA's doesn't provide DOWNGRADES. C'mon men.

You can use this to go back to KitKat and then start updating OTA like normally ... So appreciate what you got rather than speaking rubbish
16th March 2016, 02:05 AM |#10  
Flag Makati

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You can use this to go back to KitKat and then start updating OTA like normally ... So appreciate what you got rather than speaking rubbish

I only need the boot.img, so why would I go back from the start? Geez. Nevermind thanks
5th April 2016, 11:30 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,

I'm really interested but unfortunately doesn't work, after I relock the phone, and try to load back your rom, I get "main version is older !", do you have any idea?

Best regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rom, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)