[Stock Rom] HTC Desire Eye Asia (Eye_tuhl)

Search This thread
Jun 6, 2008
hello,

I success to put back a CF, then put back a boot.img, and then S-off.

And I load your firmware and worked like a charm, thanks you for your job !

Best regards

rak3n

Apr 8, 2016
can u mirror to AFH or dropbox or google? i think im having trouble with mega. cannot use download manager. giving me corrupt zip file. thanks

Apr 10, 2016
sir, can u please upload a stock rom rru in marshmallow version (6.0.1) x.xx.707.x. im from malaysia and would like to flash my phone to stock rom without turn the S to off. (s-off). thanks.

karanm18

Nov 3, 2015
sir, can u please upload a stock rom rru in marshmallow version (6.0.1) x.xx.707.x. im from malaysia and would like to flash my phone to stock rom without turn the S to off. (s-off). thanks.
You can use this file for your phone and which will get your phone stock to KitKat but once getting to stock on kitkat you can simply OTA update to 6.0.1... Let me know how it works for you

karanm18

Nov 3, 2015
can u mirror to AFH or dropbox or google? i think im having trouble with mega. cannot use download manager. giving me corrupt zip file. thanks
I am sorry i cannot upload it on afh as i am not a member there... Still let me know if you can use it this way or i can try gdrive if you want

ckinoza

Jun 6, 2014
OTA not working

Hi,

I followed each of your steps in post #1 and managed to flash the zip files but unfortunately i cant update the ota.
I got the triangle with the exclamation mark on it. is there any missing steps that i should be aware of?

hope to hear from you soon.

shabaansaber

Apr 30, 2016
This is International Rom

Not Taiwan or Hong Kong Rom

Download Link https://mega.nz/#!O11UTbbT!qhgOgMuWM0_aFn-W_w03OvCw2TJdHDKljKk17thFUp0

How to become stock
1) Copy the file into sd card
2) Boot your phone to Bootloader and follow the instructions on screen
3) When done it will ask you to reboot device and one rebooted you are back to stock congratulations :good:

If after System Zip Update there is an error just ignore it and remove SD Card and reboot to system and it will be fine

Enjoy

Hey Karan, first of all thanks for this! And its working for people.
Unfortunately I'm a noob at android. I do not understand terms like flashing, s-off, bootloader.
Could you please explain in detail a step by step procedure so that people not having much knowledge about these terms can do it on their own?
And will this work for the middle eastern version device?
Are there any chances of bricking?
I want to get rid of the marshmallow update it has made my device so slow, lags every second can hardly use it. It'd be a great favour if you'd help me out!

karanm18

Nov 3, 2015
Hey Karan, first of all thanks for this! And its working for people.
Unfortunately I'm a noob at android. I do not understand terms like flashing, s-off, bootloader.
Could you please explain in detail a step by step procedure so that people not having much knowledge about these terms can do it on their own?
And will this work for the middle eastern version device?
Are there any chances of bricking?
I want to get rid of the marshmallow update it has made my device so slow, lags every second can hardly use it. It'd be a great favour if you'd help me out!
You see I can help you but unfortunately it's not possible for me to explain each and every term for you... Since you are running a stock version already you don't need this because in order to use it you need to be S-OFF(security off) which is 25$ and if you really wanna know more about it then I can recommend you checking out YouTube for everything you need to know... Still if you ask for specific, I will be very happy to help you... And what's your software built number

shabaansaber

Apr 30, 2016
You see I can help you but unfortunately it's not possible for me to explain each and every term for you... Since you are running a stock version already you don't need this because in order to use it you need to be S-OFF(security off) which is 25$ and if you really wanna know more about it then I can recommend you checking out YouTube for everything you need to know... Still if you ask for specific, I will be very happy to help you... And what's your software built number

I just want to go back to Lollipop, Marshmallow has made my phone useless! How do I go back to Lollipop?
S-Off is $25? Where do I get that?
My software built number is: 4.11.401.1

shabaansaber

Apr 30, 2016

And can this thread help me bro? If yours for some reason can't?
Link: http://xdaforums.com/desire-eye/general/ruu-return-att-eye-to-100-stock-t3283446
I just want to get rid of Marshmallow, I want to go back to Lollipop.
Please reply, thanks.

Top Liked Posts