Come to the DarkSide. Cookies Below:

Code:
#include 
/*
* Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF
* Custom Recovery
* Common Sense, Brains and logic
*/

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC Desire EYE (UL) you agree to the following:
  • Your warranty is now void.
  • We are NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
  • Support is limited. We do this as a hobby in our free time. We'll do our best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for us to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever we will ignore your issue!
  • Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. We are under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If we do it is because we like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
  • NO Requests! When we work on InsertCoin we have in mind that we have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for us might not work for you and vice versa . We are not your personal ROM developers and it is not our job nor our intention to make everybody happy.
  • Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
  • Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
  • NO ETAs! While we do our best to constantly work on the ROM to improve, *fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues we can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and we might stop cooking the ROM
  • You must ask our express permission!
  • You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or propriate InsertCoin apps
  • If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention ( @baadnewz, @mikrosmile, @V6-Maniac)
  • Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.

ROM Base features:
  • latest HTC NEW ONE (M8) Sense 7 Base & Android 6.0.1 WWE Base - 6.12.401.4
  • more languages enabled (FULL WWE)
  • root, busybox and init.d support
  • persistent ADB enabled
  • ramdisk improvements
  • battery life, performance and memory improvements
  • sysro / sysrw binaries
  • openvpn / sqlite support
  • disabled logging & removed bloatware
  • stripped debugging info for improved performance
  • optimized with latest sdk for improved performance
  • trimmed partitions for improved performance
  • zipaligned apps for improved performance
  • flar2's Write Protection MOD to allow S-ON users fully writeable /system partition
  • advanced power menu
  • Sense Launcher Menu Support
  • Fast fixes / updates
  • Sweep2Sleep props @flar2 - if you wanna disable it just remove /system/etc/init.d/40s2w
    [B]
  • InsertCoin Configurator
AROMA Options:
  • optional Exchange Email Hack (disable EAS Pin Requirement)
  • Center Clock in Status Bar Mod
  • Enable Disable Boot Audio
  • AOSP NavBar Buttons
  • Awesome NavBar Buttons
  • Selection of A9 or HTC 10 Camera Apps ( Slow Motion & Hyperlapse Enabled )

• None

InsertCoin ROMs WEBSITE
I could implement some script to detect adblockers and block access if detected, but I'll rely on your honesty to disable adblockers for insertcoin-roms.org domain.*Are only Google ADS so no viruses or shady java scripts. They are not offensive and won't bother you or force you to click on them, but those ads will help me a lot. Thank you!

@baadnewz || @mikrosmile || @V6-Maniac

Donations go to our coffee funds to keep us awake at nights for better and faster development
InsertCoin Donors Hall of Fame

Special thanks for helping me along the way to:
  • V6-Maniac
  • flar2
  • Turge
  • show-p1984
  • j4n87
  • LeeDroid
  • hamdir
  • franciscofranco
  • omniw0lf
  • snq-
  • mudhi
  • Ace
  • deagleone
  • europn
  • septik
  • blubbers
  • NRGZ28
  • Meltus
  • schoolsux
  • Scabes
  • MarcoHD
  • football
  • lyapota
  • shnizlon
  • team venom
  • wysiwyn
  • Dunc001
  • torxx
  • he_stheone64
  • jotha
  • acer73
  • Basil3
  • grgsiocl
  • And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community.If i forgot anyone please let me know.

XDA:DevDB Information
insertcoin-eye, ROM for the HTC Desire Eye

Contributors
xXminiWHOOPERxX, baadnewz
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 2.8.4.0 , Lollipop Firmware
Based On: HTC

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.0.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-04-19

Created 2015-10-19
Last Updated 2016-04-19
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 01:48 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 4,978

Donate to Me
More
HOW TO REPORT A BUG / ERROR

While the ROM and mods are tested and most of the time is user side error, WE can't test / replicate all the conditions in the wild. So if you do encounter a bug you need to post the information in CLEAR ENGLISH (not lolcat English, not Google Translate English, if that's too hard for you then try posting it in Romanian / Russian / Dutch, if neither or the four work for you stop there.!)

The more information you offer the easier for us to fix and make everybody happy. We need most importantly a LOGCAT for your issue.
There are thousands of tutorials about how to get a logcat. Check this or this or aLogcat from Google Play . I'm pretty sure if you search more tutorials will pop up.

Besides logcat we need to know what version of ROM, what device variant you have, what you selected during AROMA install (this one allows you to save an install log, that will also help), what market mods you have installed, and explanation how to reproduce the error .

IF YOU CAN NOT DO THE ABOVE WE WILL IGNORE YOUR ISSUE

Users Signatures

credits @Try4Ce for both user banner and thread banner
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 01:50 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin

Donate to Me
More
Side Note to v1.0.0
- 1st Boot takes awhile to go to boot animation , but once it does it boots instantly... need to debug more.'

Links are LIVE.!!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 06:34 PM |#4  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Salzburg
Thanks Meter: 5,088

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Awesome thanks, will try and report back for camera and ril

EDIT: Download links broken here
19th October 2015, 06:41 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zFr3eak

Awesome thanks, will try and report back for camera and ril

EDIT: Download links broken here

Are you going to our site
http://insertcoin-roms.org/htc-desire-eye/

Sent from my HTC Desire EYE using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 06:48 PM |#6  
Flag Salzburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Are you going to our site
http://insertcoin-roms.org/htc-desire-eye/

Oh, thanks downloading...
19th October 2015, 06:50 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zFr3eak

Oh, thanks downloading...

Will have a guide up soon with how to port roms to our device .... Porting from m8 is a 20min job

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
19th October 2015, 07:43 PM |#8  
Flag Maimi/Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Thank you very much for the effort! such a cool device needs some dev love will test tonight. So camare and network SIM data not working yet?
19th October 2015, 07:50 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisitox22

Thank you very much for the effort! such a cool device needs some dev love will test tonight. So camare and network SIM data not working yet?

Not sure if they are or aren't .... Waiting for users to report... Explained why I can't test

19th October 2015, 08:21 PM |#10  
Flag Salzburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Not sure if they are or aren't .... Waiting for users to report... Explained why I can't test

Camera: not working ! (unable to connect)

Network/Mobile Data: working!
NFC: working!

Everything else working, so far.
19th October 2015, 08:52 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin

Donate to Me
More
Will have a test zip for you to try. To see if I can get the camera working

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread